BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Anything YSL is amazing! Colones, perfumes, makeup and lots of other products are amazing
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
Hands down my favorite cologne. I love the scent! It's masculine but sweet. I can't get enough whiffs of it when my boyfriend is wearing it. It smells so good that even I would wear it and be able to pull it off!
Keenan R.
Macomb, MI
One of my friends at work usually ask me what cologne i'm wearing and it differs from time to time this time i had on the versace man great cologne big compliments, but he happen to be wearing ysl and i said damn that smells good and he said it was ysl i think he paid 115.oo dollars from Macy's great cologne.
Nikole M.
San Diego , CA
If you are looking for a great gift for your husband, boyfriend, friend, lover YSL L'Homme is the way to go!!!! Smells light and refreshing with a slight sweetness. A perfect addition to any man's outfit and accessories. This one is definitely a personal favorite of mine and have bought it for quite a few boyfriends and still love it every time. A bit pricey but well worth the money!!!!
Jennifer M.
One of my favorites I own them all . So far amber is my favorite but this one smells absolutely amazing as well
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I bought this for myself after smelling it!!! It smells like heaven in a bottle. I like dark, woody perfumes and colognes as opposed to overly sweet, floral ones. This one is perfect. It is pricy, but worth the cost. Lasts forever. YSL knocked this one out of the park!
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
I bought this cologne for my husband when we were dating. I worked at Sephora so I was able to use my discount. I think this is definitely more of a spring summer scent for men. But it is heavenly. You must go try it!!
Jock G.
Yves yes yes yes yes! Almost all the Yves saint lauren scents are heaven. Its woody and smoky which makes it perfect for an intimate date and more exclusive events. It diesnt disappoint. Ive ysed in a fews times. It lasts so long too hahaha
Lindsay S.
Columbus, OH
I love this scent so much! I just bought my boyfriend a bottle for Christmas (Groupon has some GREAT deals right now!) I find a lot of men's fragrances to be overpowering but this is so so delicious and subtle and sexy. It's manly but not overly woodsy or leathery - it's fresh. It's just the way you want your man to smell!
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
This smells incredible! I bought this for husband when it first came out & he fell in love with it as well! It has a clean, fresh, crisp, rich scent but is not overpowering or too strong. This is my husbands everyday cologne and I literally love the smell of him. Admittedly, when he kisses me goodbye in the morning, I always take a big whiff. It is pricey but worth every penny.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?