BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #9 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Kristen B.
Kearney, MO
Yummm.... smells soooooooooo good! It's light and clean smelling. I just love it on my hubby!
Chole E.
San Diego, CA
I love this. I believe it's for men but I love to use it as well it smells so good. It reminds me of when I use to work at abercrombie and fitch. I think it's good for both men and women. You don't need to use a use a lot and the smell will linger on your clothes. It is a little pricy but it will last for years.
Jemma C.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
I love this aftershave. It's great for men and woman. Really fresh. Not over powering. Nice size bottle. Only downfall is it doesn't last as long as I'd like!
Karee K.
Frankfort, IL
I bought this for my boyfriend a few months ago. He has a decent sized cologne collection and this is one of my absolute favorites. It's long lasting but not over powering. The smell is sexy and subtle. Once he's out I will be buying him another one!!
Devon R.
Edmonton, AB
Favourite fragrance. For everyday wear. I purchased at Sephora. Was going to get for my boyfriend but fell in love with it on me instead. Pricey but scent lasts long. I don't have to reapply. Will repurchase.
Jenna E.
For some reason I am more attracted to men's cologne than women's perfume. This is by far the best one I have ever smelt, I buy it every year for my boyfriend from Macy's. It is not too strong in scent
Briana W.
Republic , MO
This smells absolutely amazing. YSL perfume/cologne also lasts a super long time after you spray it on. Would recommend for the price
Sash N.
Auckland
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
This is so amazing! I have bought it twice now for my partner, and he loves it too. The smell of sweet citrus is incredible. I would highly recommend this to ladies to buy it for a special someone. And for the gentlemen- you must try it!
Brian A.
This is hands down my favorite cologne ever! Smells amazing! Very sexy. My wife also loves this fragrance on me. I usually buy it at Sephora. Definitely always buying anytime I need a new cologne. Would recommend yo everyone!
Nicole L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I sniffed this on a card in a magazine and instantly became obsessed. This is so ice and fresh, yet incredibly masculine. I don't even know how to describe it. It completely draws me in. Sadly my husband doesn't wear cologne :((
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?