BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
KEZIA O.
My man LOVES this fragrance! There's just something about high end colognes, this one smells amazing and it stays on all day. The bottle is so cute, and while it's a little pricey for an every day cologne, it's luxurious and just mixed with a mans natural smell so well, him and I just love it! Sephora has a gift set too of three little YSL colognes, including this one, which is great for traveling :)
Luba Z.
Spokane, WA
I bought this for my husband awhile back. And both him and I love it! It's more on pricey side, but definitely worth it. You get what you pay for..and it's daytime smell (light)
Lisette O.
It was not one of my favorite smells but it dose look beautiful but not worth what it costs
Samara H.
This is my absolute FAVORITE COLOGNE FOR MEN! It smells AMAZING and combines well with all different pheromones to give each man a quite twist and personalized smell.
Kareem D.
Toano, VA
This cologne is one of my hold grails, I buy the biggest bottle in the store and it usually lasts awhile! It honestly is worth the money it smells so good, but it isn't over powering it's great for date night, or just to wear going out to do daily activies, it smells so great sometimes it just spray it in the air! hahaha
Omair R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Got this as a gift, went back and repurchased it and i love it. I always get asked about this scent when i am wearing it! my fav
Kristen B.
Kearney, MO
Yummm.... smells soooooooooo good! It's light and clean smelling. I just love it on my hubby!
Chole E.
San Diego, CA
I love this. I believe it's for men but I love to use it as well it smells so good. It reminds me of when I use to work at abercrombie and fitch. I think it's good for both men and women. You don't need to use a use a lot and the smell will linger on your clothes. It is a little pricy but it will last for years.
Jemma C.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
I love this aftershave. It's great for men and woman. Really fresh. Not over powering. Nice size bottle. Only downfall is it doesn't last as long as I'd like!
Karee K.
Frankfort, IL
I bought this for my boyfriend a few months ago. He has a decent sized cologne collection and this is one of my absolute favorites. It's long lasting but not over powering. The smell is sexy and subtle. Once he's out I will be buying him another one!!
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?