BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #9 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
rosy R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
A very classy man's fragrance. My brother kept it. Very nice scent. Very good projection , staying power, smells great.
Apollo Beach, FL
This fragrance smells really good! I always get it from Ulta. I would recommend to others to buy!
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I liked this perfume a lot. It smelt great and it lasted all day. It was my first time buying, I would buy again ,This perfume is good for use throughout the day and the scent is really good. The smell is really nice but it does go away after a whole. I got it at a local mall near me
Gina S.
Midland, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite scent for a man! I bought this for my boyfriend a few years ago and it's definitely time to restock! It smells so amazing! It lasts a long time on the skin and it is definitely worth the steeper price point for this cologne!
Lelu F.
I am totally in love with all L'Homme from YSL. They all have a chic, classy of their own attractive smell. Great price for a beautiful Men's fragrance like that. Stays on all day and still smells awesome at the end of the day. If you are looking for a holiday gift for your special man, son, brother, father I absolutely recommend any of YSL men's fragrances!
Nour S.
Montréal, QC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Omgggg i smelt this parfummm and it’s boooommmbbbb ! I really love this smell it’s so gorgeous ! I loooove this one waaaawww !
Vannapha T.
I have purchased this eu de toilette for my hubby like 6 times. It is fragrant enough to be attractive but not so overbearing. I’m in love with the vanilla-ish undertones. He wears it day to day and for nights out. It’s just a perfect scent.
Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love all YSL colognes but this one is probably my favorite. This is the cologne you can wear to go out or for work. Compliments come included. Pricy, but worth every ounce. Long lasting and very fresh scent.
You won’t regret your purchase. Guaranteed.
Morgan R.
Purchased this for my husband on Amazon as a 3 pack. It came with a lotion and hair product. I bought it in 2014 and he still has it. It smells SPICEY and mature. It is perfect for a gift.
Sam B.
Apopka, FL
This cologne here... OMG! My brother-in-law has it... He made the mistake of letting me use it. Lol. I fell in love. One of the best cologne out there.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?