BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Nour S.
Montréal, QC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Omgggg i smelt this parfummm and it’s boooommmbbbb ! I really love this smell it’s so gorgeous ! I loooove this one waaaawww !
Vannapha T.
Alva
I have purchased this eu de toilette for my hubby like 6 times. It is fragrant enough to be attractive but not so overbearing. I’m in love with the vanilla-ish undertones. He wears it day to day and for nights out. It’s just a perfect scent.
Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love all YSL colognes but this one is probably my favorite. This is the cologne you can wear to go out or for work. Compliments come included. Pricy, but worth every ounce. Long lasting and very fresh scent.
You won’t regret your purchase. Guaranteed.
Morgan R.
Purchased this for my husband on Amazon as a 3 pack. It came with a lotion and hair product. I bought it in 2014 and he still has it. It smells SPICEY and mature. It is perfect for a gift.
Sam B.
Apopka, FL
This cologne here... OMG! My brother-in-law has it... He made the mistake of letting me use it. Lol. I fell in love. One of the best cologne out there.
Will A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Really woody and elegant scent. Not ideal for summer. Bought like two bottles and received compliments many times.
Danitza T.
Peoria, AZ
I bought this for my husband for his birthday and he loved it. I love the way is smells. Fresh and Lasts all day. One of my favorites on him.
Jerome J.
Bapchule
Great fragrance to have, probably my favorite so far. Great smell not too strong. Some what of a light musk scent.
Jay R.
Arlington , TX
Absolutely the perfect scent for your male friend. It's long lasting, but it's a very soft manly scent. It has a lemon scent to it smells clean. The bottle its beautiful and sturdy. I will definitely be buying another bottle.
Yumi M.
Ruther Glen
Bought this for my husband not to long ago and it smells sooooooo good I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?