BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
This cologne smells sooooooo good! It is one of my favorite ysl fragrance for men, definitely a must have for me. Lol
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this cologne! I had a sample in a bridal magazine and my fiancé loved it so much I got it for his next birthday! He wears it all the time and I love the way it smells 😍 it's not too strong but still manly and perfect. I highly recommend!
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I bought this for my boyfriend and it smells amazing. I'm very sensitive to fragrances and many of them give me a headache. This one however, is amazing. It's expensive but worth it.
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
I purchased this for my husband. It has such a soft, yes masculine, and sexy scent. He can put this on before work, and I can still smell a hint of it when he gets home. It just makes me want to snuggle with him.
Cristal g.
I bought this for my boyfriend in the biggest size available after getting a free sample from Sephora. This is in mt top 5 favorite men's fragrance. I love the men's fragrances that smell amazing but you have to get close to smell it. ;)
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
I love this scent! My boyfriend uses it and it's my favorite smelling cologne! It last all day and he smells great! Perfect for any guy! I buy it for him every year at Christmas!
Demetra L.
Atlanta , GA
As a female I love this scent..... because it gives me a balance where I don't smell to masculine but still feminine at the same time. Plus it last a while if put on straight out the shower.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
L'Homme is one of the best men's fragrance I have ever smelled! I like that it actually can be worn by women too. It has a very masculine aroma that lasts the whole day. It's very fresh and clean while being subtly sexy and intriguing. My husband is sure to receive a compliment on this fragrance from women (I don't really like it but it complements me :)) as well as men. It's difficult to describe a fragrance but again, masculine and intriguing are the best words I can think of. Try it for the man in your life, I doubt either of you will be disappointed.
Felicia M.
My boyfriends favorite scent from the ones I've gotten him. Manly, robust, but not too overpowering. It's. It too young or too old either.
Qiong Zhu Lily Z.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this perfume early this year in March while I was in Las Vegas at Sephora for my boyfriend. I don't really know which perfume I should purchase, so I've ask one of the sale person to help me out. I told the sale person that I want to purchase a perfume similar to the Chanel Bleu and this is one of the choice he pick out. It has a fresh and settle sense, which is not overpowering or strong. When I gave this perfume to my boyfriend, he love it. It can be more on the pricier side, but it well worth your money.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?