BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #20 in Cologne

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something wh...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Jessica M.
Hubby's favorite everyday scent! So intoxicatingly amazing! This is a must have for any man
Jessica B.
Woodbridge, VA
LADIES, This scent is INTOXICATING! This is the only cologne my boyfriend has used since I met him and there's nothing else like it. I know sprays mix differently with everyone but in the bottle and on my boyfriend, it's heavenly. I would definitely check it out. Perfect gift!
Ninoska P.
This cologne smells amazing! it is one of my faves on my fiancé. i steal a spritz here and there every now and again.
Heather B.
Dunnellon, FL
THIS IS LIFE, when it comes to men's cologne! It smells great in my husband and honestly I've worn it before to bed and love the way it smells! My husband gets compliments on it all the time. Very clean, noticeable but not obnoxious, really just perfect!
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
The Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau De Toilette is the best men's fragrance! It has a sexy, sweet scent that makes you gravitate to it! They offer a large size over the holidays at Macy's and Bloomingdales. I buy this for my husband every year!
Leigh B.
I got this online for my beau, not too sure how it would smell, but based on the ingredients and the different scents incorporated, I figured it was worth a shot. What a fragrance! I couldn't get enough of it on him and he loved it so much! It's definitely a lifetime favorite of ours.
Mary Z.
van nuys, CA
My boyfriend loves this cologne. He recently ran out and I bought him another one for his birthday. He SWEARS by this stuff. And I'm not complaining I love the smell too!
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
This cologne smells sooooooo good! It is one of my favorite ysl fragrance for men, definitely a must have for me. Lol
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this cologne! I had a sample in a bridal magazine and my fiancé loved it so much I got it for his next birthday! He wears it all the time and I love the way it smells 😍 it's not too strong but still manly and perfect. I highly recommend!
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I bought this for my boyfriend and it smells amazing. I'm very sensitive to fragrances and many of them give me a headache. This one however, is amazing. It's expensive but worth it.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?