BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Samantha S.
Waco, TX
L'Homme is one of the best men's fragrance I have ever smelled! I like that it actually can be worn by women too. It has a very masculine aroma that lasts the whole day. It's very fresh and clean while being subtly sexy and intriguing. My husband is sure to receive a compliment on this fragrance from women (I don't really like it but it complements me :)) as well as men. It's difficult to describe a fragrance but again, masculine and intriguing are the best words I can think of. Try it for the man in your life, I doubt either of you will be disappointed.
Brett H.
Atlanta, GA
Smells very nice, my wife loves it. It is a little too light for my taste, I like the other YSL colognes better.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR
Master Groomer Expert
I received this as a gift. It's a very versatile fragrance for men or women, however I find it a bit too cologne-like for my taste. I do use it every now and then as a strong fragrance to cover up 2nd day hair!
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
My man smells so good when he wears this scent. I can't stop sniffing him! Lol I tell him how much he smells so good and he's flattered lol. I like to make him feel confident and this deffinantly does it. I will be buying another bottle for him myself whenever it runs out lol.
Melissa C.
Finley, ND
I absolutely recommend this to anyone! The smell is amazing and lasts all day. It's usually the first cologne my husband picks to wear.
Nour S.
Montreal
Master Groomer Expert
Omgggg i smelt this parfummm and it’s boooommmbbbb ! I really love this smell it’s so gorgeous ! I loooove this one waaaawww !
Narimene C.
Master Groomer Expert
If you are looking for a great gift for your husband, boyfriend, friend, lover YSL L'Homme is the way to go!!!! Smells light and refreshing with a slight sweetness. A perfect addition to any man's outfit and accessories. This one is definitely a personal favorite of mine and have bought it for quite a few boyfriends and still love it every time. A bit pricey but well worth the money!!!!
Liliett C.
Miami
Perfume muy rico se lo regale a mi esposo . El día de su cumpleaños es muy fino y muy rico dura en la piel tiene buen fijador .
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert
This is a classic. I remember purchasing this for my fiance. It's a woodsy spicy scent. It's a very masculine cologne and it's not overpowering. It last long. He'd spray himself in the morning before going to work and when he'd come home you could still smell it on him. If you purchase for your honey, father, or brother they will be stopped constantly. Women love this scent on me.
Nicole L.
Master Groomer Expert
I sniffed this on a card in a magazine and instantly became obsessed. This is so ice and fresh, yet incredibly masculine. I don't even know how to describe it. It completely draws me in. Sadly my husband doesn't wear cologne :((
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert
How does this stuff smell?