BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Maria L.
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend and he loved it has a very fresh smell its is every day go to cologne
Melissa I.
This fragrance is amazing. I always recommend this one and people tend to love it as much as I do. It's fresh and not too overpowering but lasts a long time.
Aysha M.
This perfume is worth every penny and when I mean penny I mean penny because it has the most amazing fragrance my brother always wears this scent and it smells heavenly. Purchase this trust me you will not regret this ☺
Nicole G.
Smithsburg, MD
I love this scent on a man!! Not a overpowering cologne. It smells like a squirt of heaven. This is one you can't go wrong with. The only problem you might have is all the women telling your man he smells so good!!
Amanda F.
Milwaukee, Wi
I have purchased this scent three times for my husband and then for my teenaged son. It's so sexy!!! What a man should smell like. It's the kind of fragrance that leaves you wanting to smell it more. L'HOMME YVES SAINT LAURENT by Yves Saint Laurent for MEN
Rhonda L.
Portage , IN
Just repurchased this scent for my fiancé and I am so glad I did. This is such a sexy scent and lingers on for a while even after he has left. We purchased from Macy's. The price point wasn't bad 55 for the large bottle. This YSL scent is not over powering like a older cologne from them. This is a staple scent for any man in your life.
Sandy J.
I buy this cologne for my husband all the time. It's probably not his all time favorite cologne but this is definitely a close second. Always get the gift sets! There more bang for your buck. I typically find this at Macy's or Nordstrom.
destiny m.
I love the smell of this cologne on my husband. This is the second time I've bought from ysl and my husband loves it!!
VE-0145707Daniela h.
Definitivamente recomiendo este perfume duradero y con excelente fragancia me gusta mucho
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
I would definitely​ recommend this cologne..I like fresh, clean, bold scents and this one fits that nicely.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert
How does this stuff smell?