BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Morgan R.
Purchased this for my husband on Amazon as a 3 pack. It came with a lotion and hair product. I bought it in 2014 and he still has it. It smells SPICEY and mature. It is perfect for a gift.
Sam B.
Apopka, FL
This cologne here... OMG! My brother-in-law has it... He made the mistake of letting me use it. Lol. I fell in love. One of the best cologne out there.
Will A.
Master Groomer Expert
Really woody and elegant scent. Not ideal for summer. Bought like two bottles and received compliments many times.
Danitza T.
Peoria, AZ
I bought this for my husband for his birthday and he loved it. I love the way is smells. Fresh and Lasts all day. One of my favorites on him.
Jerome J.
Bapchule
Great fragrance to have, probably my favorite so far. Great smell not too strong. Some what of a light musk scent.
Jay R.
Arlington , TX
Absolutely the perfect scent for your male friend. It's long lasting, but it's a very soft manly scent. It has a lemon scent to it smells clean. The bottle its beautiful and sturdy. I will definitely be buying another bottle.
Yumi M.
Ruther Glen
Bought this for my husband not to long ago and it smells sooooooo good I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Narimene C.
Master Groomer Expert
If you are looking for a great gift for your husband, boyfriend, friend, lover YSL L'Homme is the way to go!!!! Smells light and refreshing with a slight sweetness. A perfect addition to any man's outfit and accessories. This one is definitely a personal favorite of mine and have bought it for quite a few boyfriends and still love it every time. A bit pricey but well worth the money!!!!
Choubaila M.
Master Groomer Expert
This has become one of my favorite fragrances since they stopped making Xeryus in the late 90's. It's not a strong scented cologne, but it is warm, masculine and woodsy when it heats up. It will lightly stay with you all day long as well. Personally, my body chemistry takes about 20-30 min to react with the aromatics in this product. The scent changes drastically (for the better) from the time it's sprayed on, to when it mingles with your own pheromones and body chemistry.
Crystal Vee V.
High Point
This is one of my favorite colognes for men and can even be worn by women. I've gotten samples of these at Sephora. The scent is musky with vanilla and ginger. It has a unique scent that would be why I'm drawn to because it doesn't overpower your natural ph levels
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert
How does this stuff smell?