BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Maggie C.
Richmond, BC
I love how this fragrance is so versatile, it can be used for both female and male. The hint of musky-ness smells amazing and sexy. It is not overpowering and wears a really long time.
Melody C.
This to me is a unisex fragrance, I love it. It is very light, lemony, and clean. The bottle is very luxurious and sleek.
Freddy P.
West Babylon, NY
I've been wearing this cologne for years now. It's become my go-to cologne that people always know I wear. Aside from myself loving it, all my friends and family love it too. My boyfriend says it brings him back to when we first met, haha. A little goes a long way. I spray just a small amount and it lasts me all day. Best cologne ever!!!
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
MAKE SO HAPPY MAN I LIKE SO MUCH EVERYTHING I LIKE! CABOOM!
SO HAPPY YOU HAPPY ? NO? USE THIS MAKE YOU HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I LIKE ALOT YOU WILL LIKE TOO SO MUCH LIKE!
LOVE!
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
My man smells so good when he wears this scent. I can't stop sniffing him! Lol I tell him how much he smells so good and he's flattered lol. I like to make him feel confident and this deffinantly does it. I will be buying another bottle for him myself whenever it runs out lol.
Maria G.
I got this for my son it's his first real cologne and he loves it. Smells great and one spray last all day. It is a little pricy but totally worth it
Melissa C.
Finley, ND
I absolutely recommend this to anyone! The smell is amazing and lasts all day. It's usually the first cologne my husband picks to wear.
Melissa F.
Towaco, NJ
Yes, l'homme translates directly to, "the man", and yes I am a woman, but I've been using this fragrance for years and no one has called me out yet! Not masculine or feminine, this scent is fresh and versatile for any wearer. My staple fragrance now and always!
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
Review for: Ysl Paris Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz
Very fresh scent. Light enough to not be too overpowering. A very good first cologne. Lasts all day. Boyfriend is very picky with scents but he likes this one and I love it on him. Recommended for others to try!
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Ysl Paris Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz
I picked up a travel spray in this scent for my boyfriend on a whim as a stocking stuffer last Christmas . We both love this scent, it's so masculine without being over powering. It's got the right kind of spicy, sexy, fragrance. I definately plan on buying a full size bottle for him this year.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert
How does this stuff smell?