BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Mrrrr G.
Review for: Other
Love this scent it’s light and fresh and I get tons of compliments and feedback from it! On the downside it doesn’t last quite long on me. Which is unfortunate because I really like the smell! Overall though great scent that I love wearing in the spring and summer!YVES SAINT LAURENT 20965728 YSL LHOMME EDT SPRAY
Ruben P.
Review for: Other
Best Cologne ever made. I put one spray and last me for several days. Smell amazing. All men and women should by. It’s an incredible scent. It’s smells so good. I’m always getting complements from men and women on How great I smell
rosy R.
Master Groomer Expert
A very classy man's fragrance. My brother kept it. Very nice scent. Very good projection , staying power, smells great.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
This fragrance smells really good! I always get it from Ulta. I would recommend to others to buy!
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
Master Groomer Expert
I liked this perfume a lot. It smelt great and it lasted all day. It was my first time buying, I would buy again ,This perfume is good for use throughout the day and the scent is really good. The smell is really nice but it does go away after a whole. I got it at a local mall near me
Gina S.
midland, MI
Master Groomer Expert
This is my all time favorite scent for a man! I bought this for my boyfriend a few years ago and it's definitely time to restock! It smells so amazing! It lasts a long time on the skin and it is definitely worth the steeper price point for this cologne!
L F.
I am totally in love with all L'Homme from YSL. They all have a chic, classy of their own attractive smell. Great price for a beautiful Men's fragrance like that. Stays on all day and still smells awesome at the end of the day. If you are looking for a holiday gift for your special man, son, brother, father I absolutely recommend any of YSL men's fragrances!
Nour S.
Montreal
Master Groomer Expert
Omgggg i smelt this parfummm and it’s boooommmbbbb ! I really love this smell it’s so gorgeous ! I loooove this one waaaawww !
Vannapha T.
Alva
I have purchased this eu de toilette for my hubby like 6 times. It is fragrant enough to be attractive but not so overbearing. I’m in love with the vanilla-ish undertones. He wears it day to day and for nights out. It’s just a perfect scent.
Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert
I love all YSL colognes but this one is probably my favorite. This is the cologne you can wear to go out or for work. Compliments come included. Pricy, but worth every ounce. Long lasting and very fresh scent.
You won’t regret your purchase. Guaranteed.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Does this the scent smell like apple pie? My husband liked one from this brand that smelled kind of like apple pie.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
Do you like the Sport version of this scent?
Solis C.
Doral, FL
Is the smell good?
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Is it worth the price? I am thinking of getting it for my boyfriend as a gift but it is pricey and if it doesn't Snell great I would rather not spend that much money.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Does it smell really good? Xmas is coming up and I want to get my husband a cologne. Any ideas on what I can buy him? Something that smells delicious, soft, and sexy ;)