BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #9 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Emilia S.
Miami Springs, FL
Review for: Ysl Paris Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz more...
When I smelled this for the first time I was IN LOVE!!!! This fragrance for a man is absolutely delicious! The smell is extremely sexy! you must take into consideration that your ph balance and your pheromones change the smell of the fragrance but hands down this one of my favorite cologne for men!
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I received this as a gift. It's a very versatile fragrance for men or women, however I find it a bit too cologne-like for my taste. I do use it every now and then as a strong fragrance to cover up 2nd day hair!
Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Not a huge fan of this one. When my boyfriend wears it I have to roll down the windows a bit because my head is very sensitive to smells which leads to headaches. He really likes it though so I am giving it 3 stars
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I bought this for myself after smelling it!!! It smells like heaven in a bottle. I like dark, woody perfumes and colognes as opposed to overly sweet, floral ones. This one is perfect. It is pricy, but worth the cost. Lasts forever. YSL knocked this one out of the park!
Stefanie P.
Waaaay too feminine. I actually received this as a sample from YSL when I purchased some make up and gave it a try based on their website. My husband was appalled by this cologne. Nevertheless, I will not be purchasing!
Leigh B.
I got this online for my beau, not too sure how it would smell, but based on the ingredients and the different scents incorporated, I figured it was worth a shot. What a fragrance! I couldn't get enough of it on him and he loved it so much! It's definitely a lifetime favorite of ours.
Joey D.
West Bend, WI
A softer more playful version!!! Unlike it's older mature brother #Lanuit, this one is perfect for spring/summer. With a blast of ginger, you are sure to feel refreshed during those harsh summer days. Great scent bubble and 5-6 of lasting power. Definitely a must have for any man on the go.
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
I had bought this scent for my boyfriend but then to come to realize that the scent was a little too feminine and no guy wants that kind of scent. So instead I kept it for myself and honestly I love it!
Brenda P.
Review for: Ysl Paris Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz more...
I bought this for my boyfriend because I love the scent it's so fresh and clean and smells amazing he also loves it too love this brand and always nice packaging I would recommend getting this as a gift
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
I bought this for my boyfriend for Valentine's day. I love the bottle and the heavy lid on it. The scent is amazing, sweet yet subtle. It does last all day on him and he tends to need a strong scent.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?