BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert
I love all YSL colognes but this one is probably my favorite. This is the cologne you can wear to go out or for work. Compliments come included. Pricy, but worth every ounce. Long lasting and very fresh scent.
You won’t regret your purchase. Guaranteed.
Jay R.
Arlington , TX
Absolutely the perfect scent for your male friend. It's long lasting, but it's a very soft manly scent. It has a lemon scent to it smells clean. The bottle its beautiful and sturdy. I will definitely be buying another bottle.
Morgan R.
Purchased this for my husband on Amazon as a 3 pack. It came with a lotion and hair product. I bought it in 2014 and he still has it. It smells SPICEY and mature. It is perfect for a gift.
Emanuel M.
Master Groomer Expert
L'HOMME SMELLS AMAZING!!!! It is very versatile. You can wear it to weddings or at the office or very casually. It is a pleasant smell that no one will dislike. The only problem is the projection and longevity of the scent does not seem to go far. This does have a purpose though. If your on a date you're going to be close to someone you don't want to strong cuz I own this going to choke them out so this is a good one for that occasion. But for a first date where you might not be really close to them maybe sitting across from them they might not even smell this on you. Definitely Owen there for Netflix and chill occasion also. I think it works best in warm weather but not super hot weather. I mostly wear this in the spring and fall. One of my wife's favorite colognes
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert
This is a classic. I remember purchasing this for my fiance. It's a woodsy spicy scent. It's a very masculine cologne and it's not overpowering. It last long. He'd spray himself in the morning before going to work and when he'd come home you could still smell it on him. If you purchase for your honey, father, or brother they will be stopped constantly. Women love this scent on me.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I just bought my boyfriend this scent for Christmas after he smelled it on a trip I dragged him to to Sephora haha. He kept talking about it so I surprised him with it. He totally loves it and after smelling it on him I love it even more! It's so good and not overwhelming at all or too spicy / musky!
Danielle R.
This is my boyfriend's signature scent. He was a Burberry guy for years, but then I bought this for him one Valentine's Day, and now Burberry may as well be the ugly stepsister because YSL reigns supreme. Its clean, sexy, and mature without smelling like old man.
Vanessa P.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
The Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau De Toilette is the best men's fragrance! It has a sexy, sweet scent that makes you gravitate to it! They offer a large size over the holidays at Macy's and Bloomingdales. I buy this for my husband every year!
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Master Groomer Expert
I love this cologne! I had a sample in a bridal magazine and my fiancé loved it so much I got it for his next birthday! He wears it all the time and I love the way it smells 😍 it's not too strong but still manly and perfect. I highly recommend!
eric l.
Wear it daily and have been for since last summer, it smells strong but not overpowering. Fresh yet musky and works for night or day as well. Expensive but worth it since the bottle is still more than halfway full even after a year and a bit.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert
How does this stuff smell?