BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #9 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Laura G.
Review for: Ysl Paris Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz more...
I bought this for my boyfriend and not only does he love it, but I do too. It smells fresh and not too powerful of a scent that it gives you a headache. It lasts a long time, but it is pricey. I would recommend this product! I also bought mine online from Macy's.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Yum! my boyfriend got this for his birthday and I could just smell him all day! It lasts pretty much all day, which is great. It is definitely not cheap, it's a luxury item, but it is worth it because it will last a while and make your man smell sexy
Dominique H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme 0.8 oz Eau de Toilette Spray more...
This is my absolute favorite cologne in the world. I happend to smell it while browsing at Sephora. I will admit it can be pricey compared to some others, but I would definitely say it's worth it. A little bit goes a long way and it's long lasting. It mixed very well with my body chemistry, which isn't always the easiest thing to do for me.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
The Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau De Toilette is the best men's fragrance! It has a sexy, sweet scent that makes you gravitate to it! They offer a large size over the holidays at Macy's and Bloomingdales. I buy this for my husband every year!
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this cologne! I had a sample in a bridal magazine and my fiancé loved it so much I got it for his next birthday! He wears it all the time and I love the way it smells 😍 it's not too strong but still manly and perfect. I highly recommend!
Cristal g.
I bought this for my boyfriend in the biggest size available after getting a free sample from Sephora. This is in mt top 5 favorite men's fragrance. I love the men's fragrances that smell amazing but you have to get close to smell it. ;)
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is the most perfect cologne for men! It smells like the most ideal sample in a magazine that you smell and can't get it out of your head after! My husband looooves it and so do I! I like it so much I almost want to wear it myself! And I wouldn't if it wasn't so manly ;) He gets tons of compliments when he wears it!
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Was shopping for some makeup and my hubby runs to me with this sprayed on a stick.It was light and very fragrant.It really smells good on him .A very nice summer scent.I live the bottle sleek ans shiny.Looks great on the counter.
angela e.
Gary, IN
I love when my husband wears this cologne it smells so good its a fresh clean smell and the bottle is a decent size the price is not bad at all and it lasts all day without fading away if your looking for something for that special man in your lifes bithday or any occasion I would definitely recommend this cologne
Elly L.
Whittier, CA
I love how this cologne smells. It is a bit pricey but not for what it smells for. I bought my husband this cologne and he loved it so did I and I would buy it again. It is a light scent but it lasts on all night and day.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?