BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Melody C.
This to me is a unisex fragrance, I love it. It is very light, lemony, and clean. The bottle is very luxurious and sleek.
Tiffany D.
Seattle, WA
I received this as a Sephora sample in the mail. The bergamot notes are delightful and I've used the whole product!
Brett H.
Atlanta, GA
Smells very nice, my wife loves it. It is a little too light for my taste, I like the other YSL colognes better.
Deborah A.
Yaaaaasss!!
Smells so lovely. I bought it for my husband.
But every time I go to Sephora I still get a tester.
Nicole C.
In love with this scent! It smells so so good. I would recommend it for any man or lady buying for their man!
Bryan V.
One of my favorite fragrances. Whenever I wear it, I'm often asked about it by complete strangers. Love!
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Love it when hubby wears this. Smells masculine without being overly manly. Scent is long lasting.
Alex B.
Oxnard
One of my favorite I would always use it but I run out & couldn't find it anywhere at the stores
Heather D.
My husbands favorite cologne. Its a little pricey but smells really nice. Very good cologne
Mackenzie R.
Smells so so so good. Absolutely love this product and highly recommend this to everyone(:
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert
How does this stuff smell?