BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Cora A.
Sun Valley, CA
I gave this cologne to my boyfriend and absolutely love the scent. I bought this cologne at Sephora and gave it to him for Father's Day. This is definitely a repeat user.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
MAKE SO HAPPY MAN I LIKE SO MUCH EVERYTHING I LIKE! CABOOM!
SO HAPPY YOU HAPPY ? NO? USE THIS MAKE YOU HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I LIKE ALOT YOU WILL LIKE TOO SO MUCH LIKE!
LOVE!
John L.
Brooklyn, NY
This fragrance is a classic in the YSL family of perfumes. I really enjoy this scent because it is not to heavy for day wear but also sexy for the evening times.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
This is such a good scent for a man, just the right amount not too overbearing. You can never go wrong if this is your choice, a bite pricy but worth it
Maria G.
I got this for my son it's his first real cologne and he loves it. Smells great and one spray last all day. It is a little pricy but totally worth it
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
I love this way this smells on men! It has a smooth scent that is not too over bearing like most male colognes have! And a little goes a long way
Jules W.
Bedford, TX
Smell is excellent, very musky, and has an incredible staying power. I put a bit on the wrist and neck and that's enough to keep going all day.
Joel B.
Bronx, NY
One of the best smelling colognes ever. I solded this so much while working at Sephora. Whenever I'm not using my bleu de Chanel I'm using this
Brenda R.
Palm Desert, CA
I love this fragrance! It smell so nice. I love this fragrance for any time of the year. It works great for the summer and even for winter.
Eric D.
Tacoma, WA
One of the best smelling cologne's I've ever owned. A seductive yet manly scent that lays a long time. Truly a great buy! My wife loves it!
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert
How does this stuff smell?