BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #9 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Another one of my all time favorite colognes, it smells so rich and unique. You will get complimented on it all day long. I personally think it's worth the pricey money you will have to pay for it but I recommend it
KEZIA O.
My man LOVES this fragrance! There's just something about high end colognes, this one smells amazing and it stays on all day. The bottle is so cute, and while it's a little pricey for an every day cologne, it's luxurious and just mixed with a mans natural smell so well, him and I just love it! Sephora has a gift set too of three little YSL colognes, including this one, which is great for traveling :)
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Not the greatest fan of this scent. It can be overpowering and it's meant as a day fragrance which those are meant to be lighter. It's an older gentleman's scent for sure. Be warned though I have had this fragrance stain clothing.
Ariel C.
Appleton, WI
This is a major weapon in my arsenal of fragrance because of its ability to mix so easily with other fragrances to create custom concoctions. Although an EDT, it does have a significant wear time compared to other EDTs. The ginger and bergamot take this fragrance to a high place in my heart.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
Hands down my favorite cologne. I love the scent! It's masculine but sweet. I can't get enough whiffs of it when my boyfriend is wearing it. It smells so good that even I would wear it and be able to pull it off!
Amanda F.
Milwaukee, Wi
I have purchased this scent three times for my husband and then for my teenaged son. It's so sexy!!! What a man should smell like. It's the kind of fragrance that leaves you wanting to smell it more. L'HOMME YVES SAINT LAURENT by Yves Saint Laurent for MEN
Crystal Vee V.
High Point
This is one of my favorite colognes for men and can even be worn by women. I've gotten samples of these at Sephora. The scent is musky with vanilla and ginger. It has a unique scent that would be why I'm drawn to because it doesn't overpower your natural ph levels
Gina S.
Midland, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite scent for a man! I bought this for my boyfriend a few years ago and it's definitely time to restock! It smells so amazing! It lasts a long time on the skin and it is definitely worth the steeper price point for this cologne!
Jc C.
Cheverly, MD
its a very elegant fragrance for day and night, pretty good for summer and spring. if you are looking for a gift this is a pretty good choice. I go it at Macy's. though make sure to smell it before get in it to be sure that it will match your ph.
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
I bought this cologne for my husband when we were dating. I worked at Sephora so I was able to use my discount. I think this is definitely more of a spring summer scent for men. But it is heavenly. You must go try it!!
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?