BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Elly L.
Whittier, CA
I love how this cologne smells. It is a bit pricey but not for what it smells for. I bought my husband this cologne and he loved it so did I and I would buy it again. It is a light scent but it lasts on all night and day.
Stefanie P.
Waaaay too feminine. I actually received this as a sample from YSL when I purchased some make up and gave it a try based on their website. My husband was appalled by this cologne. Nevertheless, I will not be purchasing!
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
Classic and a must have in any collection. I try not to wear it everyday just because everyone wears it! I love the bottle it's sleek and looks great on any display! I would recommend this but every one already has it!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This fragrance is wildly popular but to me it is just meh. It's a middle woodsy note but it doesn't drive me crazy like some other men's fragrances do. A lot of guys wear this so I feel as if it is not very unique.
Nancy C.
L'homme Yves Saint Laurent by Yves Saint Laurent for men smells really good. If you are kind of jealous lady you don't need to buy this for your man. He will get compliments from everyone that's how good it smells.
Jordan C.
Sellersburg In
Not a huge fan of this one. When my boyfriend wears it I have to roll down the windows a bit because my head is very sensitive to smells which leads to headaches. He really likes it though so I am giving it 3 stars
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
Hands down my favorite cologne. I love the scent! It's masculine but sweet. I can't get enough whiffs of it when my boyfriend is wearing it. It smells so good that even I would wear it and be able to pull it off!
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
Very fresh scent. Light enough to not be too overpowering. A very good first cologne. Lasts all day. Boyfriend is very picky with scents but he likes this one and I love it on him. Recommended for others to try!
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR
I received this as a gift. It's a very versatile fragrance for men or women, however I find it a bit too cologne-like for my taste. I do use it every now and then as a strong fragrance to cover up 2nd day hair!
Brenda P.
I bought this for my boyfriend because I love the scent it's so fresh and clean and smells amazing he also loves it too love this brand and always nice packaging I would recommend getting this as a gift
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert
How does this stuff smell?