BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #9 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Keenan R.
Macomb, MI
One of my friends at work usually ask me what cologne i'm wearing and it differs from time to time this time i had on the versace man great cologne big compliments, but he happen to be wearing ysl and i said damn that smells good and he said it was ysl i think he paid 115.oo dollars from Macy's great cologne.
Nikole M.
San Diego , CA
If you are looking for a great gift for your husband, boyfriend, friend, lover YSL L'Homme is the way to go!!!! Smells light and refreshing with a slight sweetness. A perfect addition to any man's outfit and accessories. This one is definitely a personal favorite of mine and have bought it for quite a few boyfriends and still love it every time. A bit pricey but well worth the money!!!!
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I just bought my boyfriend this scent for Christmas after he smelled it on a trip I dragged him to to Sephora haha. He kept talking about it so I surprised him with it. He totally loves it and after smelling it on him I love it even more! It's so good and not overwhelming at all or too spicy / musky!
Danielle R.
This is my boyfriend's signature scent. He was a Burberry guy for years, but then I bought this for him one Valentine's Day, and now Burberry may as well be the ugly stepsister because YSL reigns supreme. Its clean, sexy, and mature without smelling like old man.
eric l.
Wear it daily and have been for since last summer, it smells strong but not overpowering. Fresh yet musky and works for night or day as well. Expensive but worth it since the bottle is still more than halfway full even after a year and a bit.
Kareem D.
Toano, VA
This cologne is one of my hold grails, I buy the biggest bottle in the store and it usually lasts awhile! It honestly is worth the money it smells so good, but it isn't over powering it's great for date night, or just to wear going out to do daily activies, it smells so great sometimes it just spray it in the air! hahaha
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
Just repurchased this scent for my fiancé and I am so glad I did. This is such a sexy scent and lingers on for a while even after he has left. We purchased from Macy's. The price point wasn't bad 55 for the large bottle. This YSL scent is not over powering like a older cologne from them. This is a staple scent for any man in your life.
Nicole L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I sniffed this on a card in a magazine and instantly became obsessed. This is so ice and fresh, yet incredibly masculine. I don't even know how to describe it. It completely draws me in. Sadly my husband doesn't wear cologne :((
Chole E.
San Diego, CA
I love this. I believe it's for men but I love to use it as well it smells so good. It reminds me of when I use to work at abercrombie and fitch. I think it's good for both men and women. You don't need to use a use a lot and the smell will linger on your clothes. It is a little pricy but it will last for years.
Jock G.
Yves yes yes yes yes! Almost all the Yves saint lauren scents are heaven. Its woody and smoky which makes it perfect for an intimate date and more exclusive events. It diesnt disappoint. Ive ysed in a fews times. It lasts so long too hahaha
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?