BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau de Toilette
Holy. Mother. Of. God. I'm an occasionally- androgynous female, and I find this stuff is SUPER sexy. I use this cologne almost constantly. It's not too masculine, but not feminine at all. One spray is all you need to last for hours. It smells spicy and woodsy. Highly recommend.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
My man smells so good when he wears this scent. I can't stop sniffing him! Lol I tell him how much he smells so good and he's flattered lol. I like to make him feel confident and this deffinantly does it. I will be buying another bottle for him myself whenever it runs out lol.
Anthony D.
Cerritos, CA
Yves Saint Laurent is one of my favorite cologne makers of all time! Their product is one of my top three colognes! The smell is really rich and is definitely a head turner! I would most definitely buy this once my rotation of three colognes has recycled! This is a must buy!
dee g.
Corpus Christi, TX
I askes my boyfriends friend what kind of cologne he was wearing and he told me about this one so i purchased this one for my boyfriend and he loves it , its long lasting , refreshing the best part is i got him the gift set so he has one at home and in his car !!
Laura G.
I bought this for my boyfriend and not only does he love it, but I do too. It smells fresh and not too powerful of a scent that it gives you a headache. It lasts a long time, but it is pricey. I would recommend this product! I also bought mine online from Macy's.
Melissa F.
Towaco, NJ
Yes, l'homme translates directly to, "the man", and yes I am a woman, but I've been using this fragrance for years and no one has called me out yet! Not masculine or feminine, this scent is fresh and versatile for any wearer. My staple fragrance now and always!
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Yum! my boyfriend got this for his birthday and I could just smell him all day! It lasts pretty much all day, which is great. It is definitely not cheap, it's a luxury item, but it is worth it because it will last a while and make your man smell sexy
Jock G.
Yves yes yes yes yes! Almost all the Yves saint lauren scents are heaven. Its woody and smoky which makes it perfect for an intimate date and more exclusive events. It diesnt disappoint. Ive ysed in a fews times. It lasts so long too hahaha
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Was shopping for some makeup and my hubby runs to me with this sprayed on a stick.It was light and very fragrant.It really smells good on him .A very nice summer scent.I live the bottle sleek ans shiny.Looks great on the counter.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
One of my friends have this fragrance. I don't personally own it, but every time I'm over my buddies house he has to hide his bottle because I try to drown myself in it. Love the fresh smell and the fragrance lasts forever.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert
How does this stuff smell?