BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #9 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
I bought this for my boyfriend for Valentine's day. I love the bottle and the heavy lid on it. The scent is amazing, sweet yet subtle. It does last all day on him and he tends to need a strong scent.
Holy. Mother. Of. God. I'm an occasionally- androgynous female, and I find this stuff is SUPER sexy. I use this cologne almost constantly. It's not too masculine, but not feminine at all. One spray is all you need to last for hours. It smells spicy and woodsy. Highly recommend.
Demetra L.
Atlanta , GA
As a female I love this scent..... because it gives me a balance where I don't smell to masculine but still feminine at the same time. Plus it last a while if put on straight out the shower.
Melissa F.
Towaco, NJ
Yes, l'homme translates directly to, "the man", and yes I am a woman, but I've been using this fragrance for years and no one has called me out yet! Not masculine or feminine, this scent is fresh and versatile for any wearer. My staple fragrance now and always!
dee g.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Ysl Paris Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz more...
I askes my boyfriends friend what kind of cologne he was wearing and he told me about this one so i purchased this one for my boyfriend and he loves it , its long lasting , refreshing the best part is i got him the gift set so he has one at home and in his car !!
Myranda C.
California, PA
Review for: Ysl Paris Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz more...
I worked as a fragrance consultant at bonton and this was by far my favorite scent! Its refreshing and just perfect for any occasion! Also this was the cologne i would ALWAYS recommend to customers!
Liana R.
I got this perfume for my boyfriend for Christmas one year and both he and I have fallen in love with it. He's not big on cologne but once he smelled this one, he loved it so much he's onto his second one! It's so fresh and definitely not musky like most colognes.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I love this cologne. He got a sample in a sampler from Sephora which lets you sample several fragrances, and then once you pick one you like, you get a full size bottle. This was the winner. I love the way it smells on him! It's not too strong but noticeable.
Abigail D.
Atlanta, Ga
I bought this for my boyfriend and it smells fantastic on him. It's not too over powering and it's a classic, masculine smell. He has an arsenal of different colognes, but none of these have a similar fragrance profile. It lasts throughout the day as well.
John H.
Wichita, KS
I enjoyed YSL L'Homme original. Its' longevity was at least 8 hours on my skin. I smelled real sweet on me almost like a clover honey scent. I would recommend wearing it during fall and winter because spring and summer would be too hot to wear this.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?