BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Nicole L.
I sniffed this on a card in a magazine and instantly became obsessed. This is so ice and fresh, yet incredibly masculine. I don't even know how to describe it. It completely draws me in. Sadly my husband doesn't wear cologne :((
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
Just repurchased this scent for my fiancé and I am so glad I did. This is such a sexy scent and lingers on for a while even after he has left. We purchased from Macy's. The price point wasn't bad 55 for the large bottle. This YSL scent is not over powering like a older cologne from them. This is a staple scent for any man in your life.
Chole E.
San Diego, CA
I love this. I believe it's for men but I love to use it as well it smells so good. It reminds me of when I use to work at abercrombie and fitch. I think it's good for both men and women. You don't need to use a use a lot and the smell will linger on your clothes. It is a little pricy but it will last for years.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Another one of my all time favorite colognes, it smells so rich and unique. You will get complimented on it all day long. I personally think it's worth the pricey money you will have to pay for it but I recommend it
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
I purchased this for my husband. It has such a soft, yes masculine, and sexy scent. He can put this on before work, and I can still smell a hint of it when he gets home. It just makes me want to snuggle with him.
KEZIA O.
My man LOVES this fragrance! There's just something about high end colognes, this one smells amazing and it stays on all day. The bottle is so cute, and while it's a little pricey for an every day cologne, it's luxurious and just mixed with a mans natural smell so well, him and I just love it! Sephora has a gift set too of three little YSL colognes, including this one, which is great for traveling :)
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Not the greatest fan of this scent. It can be overpowering and it's meant as a day fragrance which those are meant to be lighter. It's an older gentleman's scent for sure. Be warned though I have had this fragrance stain clothing.
Ariel C.
Appleton, WI
This is a major weapon in my arsenal of fragrance because of its ability to mix so easily with other fragrances to create custom concoctions. Although an EDT, it does have a significant wear time compared to other EDTs. The ginger and bergamot take this fragrance to a high place in my heart.
Amanda F.
Milwaukee, Wi
I have purchased this scent three times for my husband and then for my teenaged son. It's so sexy!!! What a man should smell like. It's the kind of fragrance that leaves you wanting to smell it more. L'HOMME YVES SAINT LAURENT by Yves Saint Laurent for MEN
Jc C.
Cheverly, MD
its a very elegant fragrance for day and night, pretty good for summer and spring. if you are looking for a gift this is a pretty good choice. I go it at Macy's. though make sure to smell it before get in it to be sure that it will match your ph.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert
How does this stuff smell?