BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Review for: Paris Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 oz/125 ml more...
I received a sample of this delicious concoction in my Ulta magazine. It smells amazing! Smells very refined, luxe and classy. I would have loved it if my boyfriend would buy the full size version, but it's so expensive. The scent is definitely very masculine and appealing, not to mention the packaging looks incredible and Yves is a fantastic brand.
Vaughn S.
This is a great smelling fragrance. The quality is clear by the packaging and the bottle. Both are very sophisticated. Fresh, spicy and creamy scent that settles down into a warm woodsy scent. I could easily see myself use this as a signature scent that could be used daily in all seasons but it only last on my skin for a few hours. The longevity and projection are far below my expectations. L'Homme Parfume Intense does a far better job but smells a bit different that this one.
L F.
I am totally in love with all L'Homme from YSL. They all have a chic, classy of their own attractive smell. Great price for a beautiful Men's fragrance like that. Stays on all day and still smells awesome at the end of the day. If you are looking for a holiday gift for your special man, son, brother, father I absolutely recommend any of YSL men's fragrances!
Amanda E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Paris Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 oz/125 ml more...
This definitely lingers, which isn't a bad thing. It's quite rich and woodsy, but I wouldn't call it strong. The fragrance seems to smell the same on nearly anyone I've smelled it on.
Gina S.
midland, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite scent for a man! I bought this for my boyfriend a few years ago and it's definitely time to restock! It smells so amazing! It lasts a long time on the skin and it is definitely worth the steeper price point for this cologne!
Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love all YSL colognes but this one is probably my favorite. This is the cologne you can wear to go out or for work. Compliments come included. Pricy, but worth every ounce. Long lasting and very fresh scent.
You won’t regret your purchase. Guaranteed.
Vannapha T.
Alva
I have purchased this eu de toilette for my hubby like 6 times. It is fragrant enough to be attractive but not so overbearing. I’m in love with the vanilla-ish undertones. He wears it day to day and for nights out. It’s just a perfect scent.
Morgan R.
Purchased this for my husband on Amazon as a 3 pack. It came with a lotion and hair product. I bought it in 2014 and he still has it. It smells SPICEY and mature. It is perfect for a gift.
Ruben P.
Review for: Other more...
Best Cologne ever made. I put one spray and last me for several days. Smell amazing. All men and women should by. It’s an incredible scent. It’s smells so good. I’m always getting complements from men and women on How great I smell
Emanuel M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
L'HOMME SMELLS AMAZING!!!! It is very versatile. You can wear it to weddings or at the office or very casually. It is a pleasant smell that no one will dislike. The only problem is the projection and longevity of the scent does not seem to go far. This does have a purpose though. If your on a date you're going to be close to someone you don't want to strong cuz I own this going to choke them out so this is a good one for that occasion. But for a first date where you might not be really close to them maybe sitting across from them they might not even smell this on you. Definitely Owen there for Netflix and chill occasion also. I think it works best in warm weather but not super hot weather. I mostly wear this in the spring and fall. One of my wife's favorite colognes
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Does this the scent smell like apple pie? My husband liked one from this brand that smelled kind of like apple pie.
Solis C.
Doral, FL
Is the smell good?
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
Do you like the Sport version of this scent?
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Is it worth the price? I am thinking of getting it for my boyfriend as a gift but it is pricey and if it doesn't Snell great I would rather not spend that much money.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Does it smell really good? Xmas is coming up and I want to get my husband a cologne. Any ideas on what I can buy him? Something that smells delicious, soft, and sexy ;)