BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #2 in Body Sprays for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Family: Fresh
Type: Fresh Woody
Key Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• How would you rate this product? Worth buying?1 Answers
  • Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something wh...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this delicious concoction in my Ulta magazine. It smells amazing! Smells very refined, luxe and classy. I would have loved it if my boyfriend would buy the full size version, but it's so expensive. The scent is definitely very masculine and appealing, not to mention the packaging looks incredible and Yves is a fantastic brand.
Victoria P.
I was in search of a gift for my boyfriend for his birthday and we're both sensitive to strong fragrances. And a bit picky when it comes to perfume/colognes. I'm glad I got to smell it first at sephora and knew he would like it. It's a clean, masculine smell, not overwhelming. He loves it just as much as I do! Great gift to give!
Beah C.
Columbus, OH
This is my uncle’s signature scent, I love it so much I decided to give it to my husband as a Christmas gift. I bought this parfum at Sephora. The price was ok. My husband really loved his gift. I totally recommend it!
Lelu F.
yukon
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I am totally in love with all L'Homme from YSL. They all have a chic, classy of their own attractive smell. Great price for a beautiful Men's fragrance like that. Stays on all day and still smells awesome at the end of the day. If you are looking for a holiday gift for your special man, son, brother, father I absolutely recommend any of YSL men's fragrances!
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
This fragrance is a men's caloghn but me and my bestfriend are women and we love it. So I think it's more of a unisex scent. Men or women would be able to wear it I can really explain the smell but the notes are lovely it is like no other perfume I have worn it's spicy yet woody earthy and citrusy. It has top notes of bergamot, ginger and lemon. Middle notes of spices, white pepper, basil, and violet leaf. Base notes of Tonka bean, Tahitian get over, and cedar.
Vaughn S.
This is a great smelling fragrance. The quality is clear by the packaging and the bottle. Both are very sophisticated. Fresh, spicy and creamy scent that settles down into a warm woodsy scent. I could easily see myself use this as a signature scent that could be used daily in all seasons but it only last on my skin for a few hours. The longevity and projection are far below my expectations. L'Homme Parfume Intense does a far better job but smells a bit different that this one.
Robyn D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
So handsome on him. This can be an everyday scent for him, but really crowd friendly, but definitely you will be think how good this smells. This bottle is really affordable to. Perfect present for him.
Patrick O.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Love This cologne and the scent. Its one of my Top favorites. I wear this in the day and night. At night i do 5 sprays instaed of 3 in the day time. Only to make the scent linger longer.
Amanda E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This definitely lingers, which isn't a bad thing. It's quite rich and woodsy, but I wouldn't call it strong. The fragrance seems to smell the same on nearly anyone I've smelled it on.
Viktoriya L.
Vancouver , WA
Oh my YSL for men is one of my favorite colognes! My husband has almost all of them it is a very sexy smelling cologne sometimes I’ll use it on myself too (when I sneak it from my hubs) I’ve repurchased this cologne for my husband he’s been using it for 5 years and we will forever be loyal to it. I highly recommend it
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie D.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?