BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #2 in Body Sprays for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Family: Fresh
Type: Fresh Woody
Key Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• How would you rate this product? Worth buying?1 Answers
  • Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something wh...2 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this delicious concoction in my Ulta magazine. It smells amazing! Smells very refined, luxe and classy. I would have loved it if my boyfriend would buy the full size version, but it's so expensive. The scent is definitely very masculine and appealing, not to mention the packaging looks incredible and Yves is a fantastic brand.
Steven T.
Lakeville
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite scents of all time.  It has a date night or casual vibe with the bergamot, apple and ginger top scent int then dry's down to a dominant sensual vanilla that sits close to skin.  This is one of Yves Saint Laurent's best! very hard to not like.
Jeremy Q.
Magna
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I'm currently wearing this fragrance and am enjoying every minute of it. It's fresh, kinda sweet and very alluring. It is a very safe scent and good for almost any occasion any time of year. YSL L'Homme is a great all around cologne that really any guy should have as part of his wardrobe.
Beah C.
Columbus, OH
This is my uncle’s signature scent, I love it so much I decided to give it to my husband as a Christmas gift. I bought this parfum at Sephora. The price was ok. My husband really loved his gift. I totally recommend it!
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
at first i got a sample bottle when i bought my armani cologne but as soon as i stepped out the store and smelt the Yves Saint Laurent i wanted to turn around and buy it... perfect for any occasion long lasting a little goes a long way. I would buy this again
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Such a good scent. It doesn't last as long as it use to but it's a good one! It smells like apple and ginger and fits the Spring and Fall seasons perfectly. Though it's a little dated, this one should always be on your shelf. Ladies also really enjoy it!
Lelu F.
yukon
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I am totally in love with all L'Homme from YSL. They all have a chic, classy of their own attractive smell. Great price for a beautiful Men's fragrance like that. Stays on all day and still smells awesome at the end of the day. If you are looking for a holiday gift for your special man, son, brother, father I absolutely recommend any of YSL men's fragrances!
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
This fragrance is a men's caloghn but me and my bestfriend are women and we love it. So I think it's more of a unisex scent. Men or women would be able to wear it I can really explain the smell but the notes are lovely it is like no other perfume I have worn it's spicy yet woody earthy and citrusy. It has top notes of bergamot, ginger and lemon. Middle notes of spices, white pepper, basil, and violet leaf. Base notes of Tonka bean, Tahitian get over, and cedar.
Vaughn S.
This is a great smelling fragrance. The quality is clear by the packaging and the bottle. Both are very sophisticated. Fresh, spicy and creamy scent that settles down into a warm woodsy scent. I could easily see myself use this as a signature scent that could be used daily in all seasons but it only last on my skin for a few hours. The longevity and projection are far below my expectations. L'Homme Parfume Intense does a far better job but smells a bit different that this one.
Sheldon N.
Pensacola
Great smell but doesn’t last long.  It’s great for the office and during the warm weather months.  The bottle is super nice but I’d rather wear Yves Saint Laurent Ultime.  I got this bottle at a reasonable price from an online retailer.  I’d give this a 5 star rating if it lasted longer
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie D.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?