3 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #8 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Nikole M.
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA
If you are looking for a great gift for your husband, boyfriend, friend, lover YSL L'Homme is the way to go!!!! Smells light and refreshing with a slight sweetness. A perfect addition to any man's outfit and accessories. This one is definitely a personal favorite of mine and have bought it for quite a few boyfriends and still love it every time. A bit pricey but well worth the money!!!!
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
This smells incredible! I bought this for husband when it first came out & he fell in love with it as well! It has a clean, fresh, crisp, rich scent but is not overpowering or too strong. This is my husbands everyday cologne and I literally love the smell of him. Admittedly, when he kisses me goodbye in the morning, I always take a big whiff. It is pricey but worth every penny.
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
Denver, CO
This is my absolute favorite cologne in the world. I happend to smell it while browsing at Sephora. I will admit it can be pricey compared to some others, but I would definitely say it's worth it. A little bit goes a long way and it's long lasting. It mixed very well with my body chemistry, which isn't always the easiest thing to do for me.
Josh S.
Josh S.
New Haven, CT
One of my favorite colognes. Every time I wear this scent, I get compliments on how good I smell. A very refreshing clean scent, that isn't too strong, yet still lasts all day. A scene that I don't get sick of and have loved for years now... Which is saying a lot because I usually get sick of a cologne before the bottle is gone.
Tyrone B.
Tyrone B.
Bronx, NY
I've been wearing this fragrance for over 8 years. Its smell is bright, fresh and brings a bit of nostalgia. As of lately, I have been using using it more sparingly, not wanting to over indulge in the scent. I think the only reason it's rated to slow among choices for men is because many might be unaware of its beauty.
Leeah L.
Leeah L.
Stony Brook, NY
I bought it for my boyfriend and he smells divine!!! He loves the way it stays on even by the end of the night, and honestly, I cannot complain. The bottle presentation is also on par with current designs, and I would definitely recommend it as a present for a significant other or a close male family member/ friend.
Keenan R.
Keenan R.
Macomb, MI
One of my friends at work usually ask me what cologne i'm wearing and it differs from time to time this time i had on the versace man great cologne big compliments, but he happen to be wearing ysl and i said damn that smells good and he said it was ysl i think he paid 115.oo dollars from Macy's great cologne.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
This is by far the best smelling men's cologne there is. I've even stolen it from my husband on occasion. It lasts a long time and mixes so well with his body chemistry. I've never sprayed this for one of my girlfriends and not had them run out and buy it for the man in their life! Such a quality fragrance!
Alise C.
Alise C.
This is probably one of my favorite "unisex" fragrances. As a woman, I love the sweetness it has on my skin with a tiny bit of musk, but on men it carries more of a musk scent with a sweet kick in the background.
The toilette will last all day if spritzed on bare skin and carries a gorgeous scent.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I picked up a travel spray in this scent for my boyfriend on a whim as a stocking stuffer last Christmas . We both love this scent, it's so masculine without being over powering. It's got the right kind of spicy, sexy, fragrance. I definately plan on buying a full size bottle for him this year.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert
How does this stuff smell?