BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Vaughn S.
This is a great smelling fragrance. The quality is clear by the packaging and the bottle. Both are very sophisticated. Fresh, spicy and creamy scent that settles down into a warm woodsy scent. I could easily see myself use this as a signature scent that could be used daily in all seasons but it only last on my skin for a few hours. The longevity and projection are far below my expectations. L'Homme Parfume Intense does a far better job but smells a bit different that this one.
L F.
I am totally in love with all L'Homme from YSL. They all have a chic, classy of their own attractive smell. Great price for a beautiful Men's fragrance like that. Stays on all day and still smells awesome at the end of the day. If you are looking for a holiday gift for your special man, son, brother, father I absolutely recommend any of YSL men's fragrances!
Gina S.
midland, MI
Master Groomer Expert
This is my all time favorite scent for a man! I bought this for my boyfriend a few years ago and it's definitely time to restock! It smells so amazing! It lasts a long time on the skin and it is definitely worth the steeper price point for this cologne!
Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert
I love all YSL colognes but this one is probably my favorite. This is the cologne you can wear to go out or for work. Compliments come included. Pricy, but worth every ounce. Long lasting and very fresh scent.
You won’t regret your purchase. Guaranteed.
Vannapha T.
Alva
I have purchased this eu de toilette for my hubby like 6 times. It is fragrant enough to be attractive but not so overbearing. I’m in love with the vanilla-ish undertones. He wears it day to day and for nights out. It’s just a perfect scent.
Jay R.
Arlington , TX
Absolutely the perfect scent for your male friend. It's long lasting, but it's a very soft manly scent. It has a lemon scent to it smells clean. The bottle its beautiful and sturdy. I will definitely be buying another bottle.
Morgan R.
Purchased this for my husband on Amazon as a 3 pack. It came with a lotion and hair product. I bought it in 2014 and he still has it. It smells SPICEY and mature. It is perfect for a gift.
Ruben P.
Review for: Other
Best Cologne ever made. I put one spray and last me for several days. Smell amazing. All men and women should by. It’s an incredible scent. It’s smells so good. I’m always getting complements from men and women on How great I smell
Emanuel M.
Master Groomer Expert
L'HOMME SMELLS AMAZING!!!! It is very versatile. You can wear it to weddings or at the office or very casually. It is a pleasant smell that no one will dislike. The only problem is the projection and longevity of the scent does not seem to go far. This does have a purpose though. If your on a date you're going to be close to someone you don't want to strong cuz I own this going to choke them out so this is a good one for that occasion. But for a first date where you might not be really close to them maybe sitting across from them they might not even smell this on you. Definitely Owen there for Netflix and chill occasion also. I think it works best in warm weather but not super hot weather. I mostly wear this in the spring and fall. One of my wife's favorite colognes
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert
This is a classic. I remember purchasing this for my fiance. It's a woodsy spicy scent. It's a very masculine cologne and it's not overpowering. It last long. He'd spray himself in the morning before going to work and when he'd come home you could still smell it on him. If you purchase for your honey, father, or brother they will be stopped constantly. Women love this scent on me.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert
How does this stuff smell?