BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #27 in Cologne

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something wh...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this delicious concoction in my Ulta magazine. It smells amazing! Smells very refined, luxe and classy. I would have loved it if my boyfriend would buy the full size version, but it's so expensive. The scent is definitely very masculine and appealing, not to mention the packaging looks incredible and Yves is a fantastic brand.
Lelu F.
I am totally in love with all L'Homme from YSL. They all have a chic, classy of their own attractive smell. Great price for a beautiful Men's fragrance like that. Stays on all day and still smells awesome at the end of the day. If you are looking for a holiday gift for your special man, son, brother, father I absolutely recommend any of YSL men's fragrances!
Vaughn S.
This is a great smelling fragrance. The quality is clear by the packaging and the bottle. Both are very sophisticated. Fresh, spicy and creamy scent that settles down into a warm woodsy scent. I could easily see myself use this as a signature scent that could be used daily in all seasons but it only last on my skin for a few hours. The longevity and projection are far below my expectations. L'Homme Parfume Intense does a far better job but smells a bit different that this one.
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Amanda E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This definitely lingers, which isn't a bad thing. It's quite rich and woodsy, but I wouldn't call it strong. The fragrance seems to smell the same on nearly anyone I've smelled it on.
Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love all YSL colognes but this one is probably my favorite. This is the cologne you can wear to go out or for work. Compliments come included. Pricy, but worth every ounce. Long lasting and very fresh scent.
You won’t regret your purchase. Guaranteed.
Raihn D.
Ormond Beach, FL
I know that this is marketed as a men's fragrance but I absolutely love the way it wears on myself. It is just fruity and spicy enough to border a unisex scent. It is an edgy scent not overpowering at all and honestly makes me feel sexy and powerful.
Emanuel M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
L'HOMME SMELLS AMAZING!!!! It is very versatile. You can wear it to weddings or at the office or very casually. It is a pleasant smell that no one will dislike. The only problem is the projection and longevity of the scent does not seem to go far. This does have a purpose though. If your on a date you're going to be close to someone you don't want to strong cuz I own this going to choke them out so this is a good one for that occasion. But for a first date where you might not be really close to them maybe sitting across from them they might not even smell this on you. Definitely Owen there for Netflix and chill occasion also. I think it works best in warm weather but not super hot weather. I mostly wear this in the spring and fall. One of my wife's favorite colognes
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a classic. I remember purchasing this for my fiance. It's a woodsy spicy scent. It's a very masculine cologne and it's not overpowering. It last long. He'd spray himself in the morning before going to work and when he'd come home you could still smell it on him. If you purchase for your honey, father, or brother they will be stopped constantly. Women love this scent on me.
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA
If you are looking for a great gift for your husband, boyfriend, friend, lover YSL L'Homme is the way to go!!!! Smells light and refreshing with a slight sweetness. A perfect addition to any man's outfit and accessories. This one is definitely a personal favorite of mine and have bought it for quite a few boyfriends and still love it every time. A bit pricey but well worth the money!!!!
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?