BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent LHomme deodorant stick for men makes use of the same aroma as the signature eau de toilette spray, which opens with top notes of bergamot, cedarwood and Chinese ginger, blending with a heart of violet leaves, basil flowers and white pepper, all of which is rounded off with a smooth base of sandalwood, Virginia cedarwood and vetiver. Here at Fragrance Direct our customers are big fans of our Yves Saint Laurent selection of fragrances and toiletries, and this Yves Saint Laurent LHomme deodorant stick for men is a big hit as it helps you stay cool and dry all throughout the day. Yves Saint Laurent was born in the former French Algeria region in 1936, and moved to Paris at the age of 17, being hired as assistant to Christian Dior. Laurent was appointed head of the House of Dior after his death, then launched his own fashion label in 1961, and quickly forged a reputation as one of the most influential fashion designers in the world. The YSL product collection here at Fragrance Direct includes a whole host of fragrances and toiletries for both men and women. see more...

Mallory B.
Mckinney, TX
It is a great smell and a great product. My dad use this product a couple of time and he loved it . It feel like it is a perfume but it is also a deodorant. It is surprising to see that it is not that much expensive for a brand like this
Maria J.
Selma, CA
I bought this for my boyfriend & I actually liked it so much I bought myself one lol. it smells great & makes me feel so fresh. I like it more than my regular female deodorants lol.
Traci g.
Yuma, AZ
My boyfriend has been wearing this brand for years and even after 5 years it still smells so good on him! I absolutely LOVE IT!
Maria G.
Vancouver, WA
Smells great but doesn't keep me smelling fresh all day. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who sweats alot.
Haley M.
Lasts all day. Has a great scent that's not overpowering. Would definitely recommend to a friend
Shazeen A.
Tacoma, WA
I love this deodorant. It last very long and makes me feel comfortable.. Does the perfect jod
Alicia G.
Grand Blanc , MI
My spouse uses this and it works amazing for him, last all day even though he is a professional athlete it manages to keep up with his day, great scent that any woman or man can appreciate. Great price point! Will continue to purchase this product for him.
Kittu S.
Jsjhs sands skksk sjsjjna. Skksks. Sjajan skksks skksks skksks sos. Skksks smells iDisk slams bde lalsma