BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The L'Homme Deodorant Stick infused with the magnetic, sensual scent of L’Homme, provides efficient protection all-day long. An alcohol-free formula to guarantee comfort to all types of skin, even the most sensitive.

Family: Fresh
Type: Fresh Woody
Key Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean

Buy on Sephora
Mallory B.
Mckinney, TX
It is a great smell and a great product. My dad use this product a couple of time and he loved it . It feel like it is a perfume but it is also a deodorant. It is surprising to see that it is not that much expensive for a brand like this
Maria J.
Selma, CA
I bought this for my boyfriend & I actually liked it so much I bought myself one lol. it smells great & makes me feel so fresh. I like it more than my regular female deodorants lol.
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
My boyfriend uses this once on a while because it came in a gift set when I bought him this perfume. Lovely smell just like the perfume and after shave lotion.
Jessica E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mi esposo tiene este desodorante buen aroma pero poca durabilidad o quizas influye el humor de las personas a mi me encanta el olor
Traci g.
Yuma, AZ
My boyfriend has been wearing this brand for years and even after 5 years it still smells so good on him! I absolutely LOVE IT!
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for my guy who loves the l'homme scents better than anything he's ever had. Perfect complimentary product
Maria G.
Vancouver, WA
Smells great but doesn't keep me smelling fresh all day. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who sweats alot.
Haley M.
Lasts all day. Has a great scent that's not overpowering. Would definitely recommend to a friend
Shazeen A.
Tacoma, WA
I love this deodorant. It last very long and makes me feel comfortable.. Does the perfect jod
Alicia G.
Grand Blanc , MI
My spouse uses this and it works amazing for him, last all day even though he is a professional athlete it manages to keep up with his day, great scent that any woman or man can appreciate. Great price point! Will continue to purchase this product for him.