Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Cologne Gingembre uploaded by Jasmine H.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

L'Homme Cologne Gingembre has an increased zesty and spicy freshness that is pleasantly addicting. The attractive force of Chinese ginger combines with the sensuality of modern woody accents, creating an enthralling fragrance for men.

Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband where is this cologne and I love it! It is a bit spicy but not too much. It smells super masculine and sexy. A bit more of a heavy scent so it’s good for date nights and going out. It’s one of his go to scents
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
It is a very light spicy scent, that is balanced with fresh notes. The ginger gives it the crisp hit of spice, but it is very light and never overpowering. It doesn't last that long because it is a cologne not a eau de perfum. I know a few women that wear this because it doesn't have a strong manly scent. Great choice for teens just starting to wear fragrance.
Tracy M.
Even thought this is marketed as a men's scent, it is light enough and not overly masculine, that is can be used as a unisex scent. It is so delightful and has a slight scent of honey. I get compliments whenever I wear it.
Tou M.
Irvine, CA
This was one of the first cologne I ever bought and is still one of my favorite to this day. With moderate use it lasted me 6+ months. This is one of the few colognes I make sure to always have around, and my go to if I'm not sure what to use. I highly recommend this as it's not overly strong, yet is very impressionable.
Christy S.
Gilbert, AZ
L'Homme is THE best smelling cologne for men that I have ever smelled. Its my all time favorite. I highly recommend this one if you're looking to impress your other half or just want to smell good for you. Its amazing. <3
Jasmine H.
Compton, CA
I bought the L'Homme for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day I got it at Nordstrom it was a little pricey but it was worth it my first time buying the product and I live the way he smells when he wears it I would buy it for him again
Max B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great cologne! Very long lasting with a crisp fresh scent. This is my favorite out of the men's collection. The scent works great for summer as its not too strong and won't overpower, but still will last a while. Compliments will definitely be given. Priced very well also.
Alex B.
Reno, Nv
This cologne is by far in of my favorites! The smells isn't over powering its fresh and clean and it's just amazing. I got a free sample from the store and decided to buy the bigger bottle it's a must have essential.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
Ginger adds a lovely earthy twist to YSL L'Homme. Worth a sniff if you are looking for a ginger based fragrance or are a YSL L'Homme fan looking to mix it up a bit.
Juan manuel r.
Pasadena
It is one of the best fragrance my girlfriend tells me that you love the fresh smell.
I even yego to remove one so that when he was out of the country remember me
patrick j.
Who else likes this cologne?