Yves Saint Laurent LHomme by  for Men - 3. 3 oz EDT Spray

Yves Saint Laurent LHomme by for Men - 3. 3 oz EDT Spray

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This fragrance has notes of citrus peel, tonka bean, vetiver ,amber, basil blossoms, sandalwood, white pepper, ginger, and violet leaves, Designer: Yves Saint Laurent, Gender: Men, Size: 3, 3 oz, Type: EDT Spray, see more...

• Would you recommend this to someone as a gift?5 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent LHomme by  for Men - 3. 3 oz EDT Spray
Yves Saint Laurent LHomme by for Men - 3. 3 oz EDT Spray
Amy G.
littlerock, CA
Bought this cologne for my dad and it smells great. He lives the smell of it and it is half through the bottle.
Shyne E.
Hummelstown, PA
One day I found myself shopping for a new fragrance at Macys and I had almost given up until I smelled this!!! It was perfect not to sweet and not to spicy, but it smelled like a man with money! Each and every time I wear it I feel like I could take on the world, be a rich wall Street tycoon, or just be a regular guy...who smells like a billionaire.
Jinkie Mae C.
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend and it smells so good I can't help but sniff him whenever he has it on! Smells fresh and sexy!
Stephanie O.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend loves this cologne and so do I. it's not too heavy or overpowering but still smells manly and fresh.
Baochau T.
Garland, TX
Bought this for my husband it smells amazing last awhile on him too. a bit pricey but worth it.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this to someone as a gift?