BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin-caring formula has a protective side that not only moisturizes, soothes and softens skin; it also stimulates skin’s natural ability to fend off environmental aggressors. A specially designed Urban Energy Concentrate promotes cell activity for skin’s overall vital appearance. Lightly nuanced with the magnetic, sensual scent of L’Homme.

Family: Fresh
Type: Fresh Woody
Key Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean

Buy on ULTA
Claudia
My Son's aftershave and he loves it! He has the whole set from Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme and that's all he uses! This kid smells great all the time and his skin glows after he shaves! I recommend it highly to anybody and it's very affordable! I just bought a new set for my Son's birthday coming up!
Vanessa L.
Lawrence, MA
One of my faves with a classic scent. Would recommend to everyone. Love trying this brand, I have not been let down yet!!
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
Bought his for my boyfriend and he smells so yummy!! Can't keep my hands off him when he wears it!
Sarim Z.
It has a very strong scent for that indie boy style. Compared to other brands it's pricy and the quantity is less. But altogether it's an amazing perfume that just need two pumps to turn you into a bomb
KADER a.
oujda
Omg this is so coool i want one like this . I can't wait to send me one products like this love it so mush and you guys ??

back