BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Skin-caring formula has a protective side that not only moisturizes, soothes and softens skin; it also stimulates skin’s natural ability to fend off environmental aggressors. A specially designed Urban Energy Concentrate promotes cell activity for skin’s overall vital appearance. Lightly nuanced with the magnetic, sensual scent of L’Homme.

Family: Fresh
Type: Fresh Woody
Key Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean

Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This travel sized after shave is the perfect gift for your hubby or son! It’s also a gift for you because it smells AMAZING!

I’ve also heard from several men that it has a calming effect on the skin!
Kerlly M.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
My boyfriend ls in love with this after shave. Since he try on is unreplaceble. Make his skin look fresh and healthy. Really good aftershave. Great smell. And not bad price.
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
I had high hopes when buying this but I really didn't like the smell and it burned my sentive skin wasn't pleased at all with this product
Amy M.
Great after shave balm! Compare to others, great value and great price. Soothes skin and keeps hydrated.
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
This stuff smells amazing and makes the skin so soft and smooth!! Great gift idea
Andrea C.
Doral, FL

this brand I love pitifully I can not buy their products often because they are a bit expensive, but in product it is worth buying because the truth are excellent.

the finishing of your skin products I love. totally recommend this products ar great
N L.
I love this scent for men, I buy ysl la nuit de lhomme all the time for my boyfriend. Ysl men's fragrances are very sexy. I got him this for the morning when he shaves and it pairs really nicely with the cologne.
Rebecca R.
My boyfriend uses this, Smells so Yum ! He likes using it so I guess he likes the results on his skin.