BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent LHomme aftershave balm tube for men draws inspiration from the signature eau de toilette spray, which opens with top notes of bergamot, cedarwood and Chinese ginger, flowing into a heart of violet leaves, basil flowers and white pepper, all of which sits on top of a smooth base of sandalwood, Virginia cedarwood and vetiver. Fragrance Direct customers are big fans of our selection of Yves Saint Laurent fragrances and toiletries, and this Yves Saint Laurent LHomme aftershave balm tube for men is particularly popular as it replenishes your skin, preventing it from shaving damage. Yves Saint Laurent was born in the former French Algeria region in 1936, and moved to Paris at the age of 17, being hired as assistant to Christian Dior. Laurent was appointed head of the House of Dior after his death, then launched his own fashion label in 1961, and quickly forged a reputation as one of the most influential fashion designers in the world. The YSL product collection here at Fragrance Direct includes a whole host of fragrances and toiletries for both men and women.

Buy on Nordstrom
Kerlly M.
Kerlly M.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
My boyfriend ls in love with this after shave. Since he try on is unreplaceble. Make his skin look fresh and healthy. Really good aftershave. Great smell. And not bad price.
Hayleigh T.
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
This stuff smells amazing and makes the skin so soft and smooth!! Great gift idea
Haley E.
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
I had high hopes when buying this but I really didn't like the smell and it burned my sentive skin wasn't pleased at all with this product
Amy M.
Amy M.
Great after shave balm! Compare to others, great value and great price. Soothes skin and keeps hydrated.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
My boyfriend uses this, Smells so Yum ! He likes using it so I guess he likes the results on his skin.
Mouhcine B.
Mouhcine B.
My name is Mouhcine in morooco and I have a channel on Youtube with a
large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on