Yves Saint Laurent Les Sahariennes Bronzing Stones uploaded by Elizabeth L.Yves Saint Laurent Les Sahariennes Bronzing Stones uploaded by LoLo M.
3 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A silky-matte bronzer that instantly gives skin effortless, natural-looking radiance without the shine. As if you were wearing nothing at all, Les Sahariennes Bronzing Stones creates the glow of a sunkissed tan. Without any additional weight or coverage, the ultralight matte powder blends seamlessly into skin, enhancing your skin's luminosity with an ultrasoft, matte finish. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shipra A.
Shipra A.
Great high end product. Bit higher on price but worth the price quality wise.would love to try it again. I tried matte finish
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Review for: Other
This is another highend product I'm loving. It is pricey but to me I'd rather spend money and buy quality products that look great on my skin. This bronzer applies beautifully & gives me a nice bronzey glow. I lightly dusk it doing the number 3 on both sides of my face. I highly recommend this luxury product. The packaging and look of the product is nice.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
Review for: Sunstone
This is great for a subtle bronze and a sun kissed glow on the skin. This lasted all day (no touch ups needed) and very easy to blend with my foundation. For me it seemed to come off a little dark but I'm fair skinned.
Tracey B.
Tracey B.
Review for: Sunstone
Gorgeous packaging. Beautiful texture. Seamless application once your own foundation is dry. Worth every penny. However, you don't get a whole lot of product compared to some other brands which are more affordable.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
This bronzer is so cute, I absolutely live it. As someone who doesn't like to wear a lot of bronzer this product is perfect as I can apply a light layer and get the soft dewy look I desire. It is also buildable so if you are going for a darker look it will work for you as well.
Bree F.
Is this very blendable?
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Been wondering is this worth the price?? Can anyone compare it to a cheaper bronzer? Say the hoola or Mac bronzers?