BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation. Twenty years after the launch of Touche Éclat, Yves Saint Laurent adopts a leading edge technology that transforms the magic of the legendary highlighter into a foundation to achieve the same illuminating result for the entire complexion. Today, Yves Saint Laurent introduces Le Teint Touche Éclat. A bold, unique formula to target shadowy areas and define contours. A magic light infused within a weightless fluid. A texture that has no mask-like effect. A formula free of opaque powders that evens the complexion and erases imperfections, enhancing the face`s natural features. The complexion has never been so pure and alive, with that final touch of sophistication that makes all Yves Saint Laurent products so unique. With Le Teint Touche Éclat, skin is beautiful, natural and radiant. Custom-made to cast light on all the Saint Laurent people in the world. Le Teint Touche Éclat. Illuminating foundation, dimensional radiance, weightless perfection*Offer is valid when you purchase Yves Saint Laurent s Fusion Foundation or Touche Éclat Foundation, with Recognition, in-store or online at houseoffraser. co. uk between Thursday 21st August and Tuesday 2nd September 2014 (inclusive). Not in conjunction with any other offer. Points will be applied once per cardmember on qualifying transactions. All skin types, Sheer Coverage, Natural Finish. see more...

• Has anyone used both the YSL Le Teint Touché Eclat and the Illumi...2 Answers
  • I am thinking about purchasing this foundation but I am not sure ...3 Answers
  • Does this product come in a large range/ variety of colors? 2 Answers
Zach B.
Philadelphia
Review for: Le Teint Touche Éclat more...
Not the best foundation... the shades are very hard to match with as they take a rather long time to oxidize. The foundation also has a somewhat pasty look to it. Not a huge fan, it is rather expensive too. I will say, however, that it does cover quite well.
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
After reading excellent reviews in my favorite fashion magazines, I headed over to my Sephora store to try Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touch Eclat Foundation. I found the variety of colors to be decent and the sales rep easily matched a shade to my skin color. As I arrived without makeup and still had a day filled with shopping ahead, the sales rep gave me a complimentary application--one of the perks of shopping at Seohora! She applied the product with a brush and it seemed to blend easily. The color match was right for my tanned olive skin, so away I went with my purchase and fresh face. After a day out, the foundation seemed to last, but my skin felt heavy and oily. As I looked in the mirror before cleansing my face, I noticed the foundation appeared to be heavily applied and almost caked around my few fine lines. However, I was shocked to find three blemishes that were not there when I left home! I chalked it up to an over zealous application and washed it from my face. My normal cleanser removed it easily and I felt like my skin was back to its balanced self. The blemishes healed quickly after not wearing foundation for a few days. When I applied Le Teint Touch Eclat foundation on my own the first time, I chose to use a cosmetic sponge instead of brush, thinking the brush might have been the reason for the heavy coverage on the first try. Application was smooth and easy, yet I still felt as if I had too much foundation settling into my few fine lines. I went over my face again with a clean sponge, but just couldn't get the coverage to feel any lighter. After another day's wear, I felt oily and suffocated with another two blemishes as a reminder. Back into the box and to the store it went. I really wanted to be on trend, but this just didn't work for this 45 year old face.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
Love this foundation especially the old formula it was glowing but I do have oily skin and still is not all the way matte which I like. It is worth the price and a little goes a long way for the product and it's best used with a brush
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this foundation. It won't work for people that have supper oily skin or someone that has skin that needs a lot of coverage. I think people that don't like this foundation don't like their own skin . This one evens out skin tone so perfectly and having such a range of shades is why I love this foundations! It will make your skin look so beautiful and smooth.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Received this in my VoxBox and was super excited. Beautiful packaging, you can tell this stuff is expensive. The primer looks clear with gold specs. I noticed it has a slight floral smell. Went on like silk. Noticed my pores seemed to disappear. Wore this under my powder foundation and was a great primer. Wasn't heavy, felt lightweight. Overall was impressed with this product.
Angeline C.
I got this foundation as a deluxe sample. I didn't like the finish at all. I have young skin and this made me look older and it just looks cakey and dry. I'd say it provides medium to full coverage. But to get full coverage, you would have to apply another layer and it just started to look so clumpy and cakey. I would not recommend!
Gigi F.
I recently finished a bottle and I bought a new one. I've never done this with a foundation before because I've never fallen in love with a foundation before. The ones that I bought had always been OK. I had never thought that a foundation could look like your natural skin. This one matches my skin perfectly, not only color but the texture too. It never feels heavy, I feel so comfortable wearing it. It's the best foundation ever.
Talita M.
Madison, WI

I have tried sooooo many foundations to see which one would last the longest since my days at work are very long. This foundation although costly is hands down the best I ever tried. It is never cakey, so smooth and feels amazing. I would definitely spend the extra to get this type of look from this foundation.
Chiara C.
Acworth, GA
Beautiful foundation! Medium coverage, with a dewy finish. I gave it 4 stars because it is NOT a summer foundation especially if you have oily skin or combo skin. It also loses some of its beauty when you set it with powder. I'd recommend this for a winter or fall foundation ! Especially if you have dry skin!
Lourraine B.
Yonkers, NY
Perhaps the best foundation I've ever come across. I spent a lot of time and money looking for the perfect one that suits my skin type and this is just perfect. It leaves my skin soft and silky smooth. It's definitely dewey. I would 100% recommend this to a friend no matter what their skin type is.
Rupinder B.
I am thinking about purchasing this foundation but I am not sure about the coverage. Would it be medium coverage? Would I be able to build it up?
Rachel P.
Venice, Fl
Has anyone used both the YSL Le Teint Touché Eclat and the Illuminating version? Which one did you prefer and why?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this product help you
Diana H.
Does this product come in a large range/ variety of colors?