BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

By Yves Saint Laurent

Tyleen S.
The pigment was amazing! I love the formula and the finish comes out perfect, even if you don’t have liner. I don’t buy a lot of designer makeup because of the price, but I love Yves Saint Laurent!
Carol D.
Proctorville
This is a very good lipstick it works so pretty it's a very good price it goes on very good pretty colors to choose from I like it very much one of my favorites now must try it
Mannat T.
It is really worth it and it’s packaging is also really cool . It’s a must have product which really suits your skin and also it’s dermatologically tested . The company is really cool and it’s a must have product which enhances your beauty....!!!!
Deepti G.
Vancouver
Loved the pigmentation but transfers quite a bit. Although it dries to the touch, transfers to anything that touches your lips even hours after application. Will not be buying again.
denisse s.
excellent brand and very good product, I have been using it for years ... it is my favorite brand. I love her, use her
Kayla W.
South Africa
it is absolutely amazing and incredibly pigmented I would highly recommend this product to everyone who