Yves Saint Laurent 'La Nuit de l'Homme' Men's 3.4-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray (Tester)

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This was launched by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent in the year 2009.The nose behind this fragrance is Anne Flipo, Pierre Wargnye and Dominique Ropion. Top notes are Bergamot;middle notes are Lavender. Base notes are Cedar. This fragrance is classified as Masculine. see more...

Rod W.
Rod W.
Absolutely the best fragrance in my collection. The notes change as the day progresses. I constantly am asked what is that I'm wearing. This is an attention grabber. Power meetings and romantic date approved! Must have for any man!
Jo M.
Jo M.
Beaverton, OR
This is my feeling sexy, going on a first date, or special moment scent. It helps make a statement and ensures I'll be able to really get a euphoric recall about a special moment in time.
Dee C.
Dee C.
One of my favorite fragrances! I am always complimented on it and you don't have to spray much for it to be effective. The small bottle last quite a long time.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Este perfume es muy bueno y deja un muy agradable aroma en nuestros esposos
Magdy A.
Magdy A.
So without the boldness and tell-tale notes Code has, this scent can only leave people with one question, "What is that glorious smell!?

I go out a lot and noticed a SIGNIFICANT difference in the amount of attention I receive from females. I like it.