BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

LA NUIT DE L'HOMME YVES SAINT LAURENT FROZEN by Yves Saint Laurent for MEN COLOGNE SPRAY 3.3 OZ Launched by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent in 2009, LA NUIT DE L'HOMME YVES SAINT LAURENT FROZEN by Yves Saint Laurent possesses a blend of Cashmere And Cedar. It is recommended for romantic wear. see more...

Matthew S.
Matthew S.
Pismo Beach, CA
The best! The legendary lady killer itself, I could go on for days about this smell but I will sum it up in one word, captivating. The bottle looks sleek and modern with a touch of elegance. The pricing is actually amazing, worth every penny. I own this bottle and will be looking to get more as soon as I run out. Fantastic product.
Ricardo T.
Ricardo T.
Humble, TX
this is my husbands frequence of all time I love it when he weres it.
We get it at Sephora or Macys. We usually get about 6 a year.
the bottle is a cute amzing bottle we can keep at home or in the truck.
It doesn't compare to any other ones according to my husband.
Eric D.
Eric D.
West Hollywood
Hands down one of my top scents EVER.. I can't tell you how many large bottles I have gone thru of this, perhaps 5/6.. It's the perfect blend of fresh and light while still being masculine and warm..
Steven F.
Steven F.
West Caldwell, NJ
This has been my signature scent for years and I love everything about it! It's manly but not overpowering! It last me all day and everyone goes nuts when I wear it! Total guy magnet
Miles C.
Miles C.
Richmond, VA
This smells nice, fresh, citrusy but not much projection or longevity. As the Ad shows, you wear this when dressed up.
Rawad H.
Rawad H.
Absolutely AMAZING, though I will state what everyone in the know wants to /know/.

It's the new formulation & the sillage suffers. Other than that it's still exactly as you'd expect - Quite seductive.
I'd say less sillage isn't exactly a bad thing unless you're trying to put yourself out there to as many people via scent as possible. The decreased perimeter of smell makes it more intimate & gives your personal space an allure all its own.

Hope this helps! I'll answer any questions you may have!