BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Sure of him, a man with addictive charm and a striking look. He seduces without limit, captivates until the danger, the time of some meetings sketched in the penumbra. Like the fire under the ice, La Nuit De L'Homme offers an explosion of Cashmeran woody notes crossed by the icy breath of Juniper Berries. The expression of a new intense freshness. The iconic bottle is caught in the ice and signifies its difference by inscribing its name in silver letters on the finesse of frost.

Valentina P.
Stockton , CA
This Cologne is the new men cologne of 2017. It se it sells out quick the smell is very bright and strong. It’s a long lasting cologne & your husbands will love! Very worth the price & great for a gift !
N E S T O R M.
CARROLLTON , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t think I could love YSL more, but I do!!! I had the original lighter one and this year I switched it up, so glad I did! Smells a little richer and deeper than the original one. Very sophisticated and classy, is how I would describe it. Lasts a whole day with just one to two spritz in the morning
Dixie M.
This a great smell for a man. It is masculine yet has a sweet undertone which makes it a good mix and pleasent for the nose. A little goes a long way and it lasts for a good 8 hour work day and sometimes that 10 hour work day without the need to reapply.
Camille G.
Las Vegas, NV
YSL is one of my favorite fragrance houses. There are a lot of their scents I enjoy.
My husband purchased this cologne not too long ago, and it isn’t his normal vanilla type scent. It’s very nice. Seems to last a decent amount of time too.
Roger B.
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I guess i am not that of a big fan for Colognes since I can smell alcohol content right away and so I prefer oil based. However, Saint Laurent does make colognes good without making men smell like sour vinegar at the end of the day.
Derek D.
Wichita, KS
Hands down one of my favorite scents! It’s great for any season and is a must in my cabinet. The bottle is large enough to last you quite awhile which is a definite plus.
Christy M.
Plano, TX
Yeah, this scent is a panty-dropper, haha. Obsessed with this for my boyfriend. It smells clean, light, fresh, and has a little backbone to it. All time favorite!
Matthew M.
Brooklyn
This is a discontinued masterpiece. If you can find this on retail. Buy it immediately, if you can even get more than one bottle in retail, get one for yourself and get one to sell on eBay. It’s worth retail for sure but if you’re going to spend coin on this- get a Decant. It’s a cooler La Nuit vibe when it opens up but then it dries down to the La Nuit that we know and love but last an hour or so longer.
Isamar G.
Omg this scent is to die for and they just came out with another perfume that I’m in love with they always come out with great fragrances that aren’t too overwhelming of smell
Drew S.
Edgerton
This is such a great scent. Much like the original but has a fresher vibe going on with it. Then it dries down into the beautiful DNA of the original. 5 stars no doubt!