BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Bright, masculine freshness combines with sophistication and nonchalance to create a fresh, yet deep and mysterious scent with notes of cardamom, cedar, and coumarin—a structure of contrasting forces. A story of intensity, bold sensuality, and seduction that lies half-way between restraint and abandon.

• Is this cologne for an older man or younger man ?56 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?1 Answers
  • Is this better than the original one!? I just purchased t...3 Answers
Josh R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is the ULTIMATE date fragrance. It’s sweet, and spicy in the beginning, and as time goes on it transitions into this smooth vanilla scent. It’s very alluring and draws people in and definitely gets compliments. I highly recommend this fragrance, but try to get it for cheap, because it doesn’t last very long. You’ll be lucky to get anything over 4 hours.
Maxamillion J.
Awesome going out cologne. This will last all night because it is made for the night. They also have a day time version. This brand always delivers great smelling items. This would be good for a teen/ 30 year old.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Smells really good, honestly it seems a bit stronger than some of the other colognes. It has a wooden/ spice scent to it, that doesn't overwhelm you. The scent lasts a VERY long time, which is a good thing. The bottle lasts a good amount of time since you only need a small amount at a time.
Vatrece N.
Douglasville, GA
This smells great on the tester card. Unfortunately it has zero staying power. I purchased for my husband this past Father's Day. I thought he wasn't wearing it. Turns out, he was wearing it daily, but the scent goes away almost as soon as you spray it. Very disappointed.
Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Oh! Hands down, one of my top three favorite colognes. YSL is synonym of excellence, obviously! But this particular cologne sets the bar higher! The scent is sweet and bewitching—girls will want to be near you at all times. Use it when going out or are dressed to impress.
Stephanie K.
jacksonville, FL
I know this is a men’s spray, but I have a thing for woodsy scents in winter. And this is my go to, I love the way it smells and stays with you all day but isn’t over powering! I haven’t found one better so I will repurchase!
Christa M.
The scent is “elegant” as described by my bf. Usually he goes for Tom Ford noir , but they didn’t have that and so we got this instead. It’s kind of citrusy as well. He would definitely buy it again he likes it a lot !
Jeff B.
Bend
I loved this scent, the price is well worth it. I received many complements by people. It has a classy bottle and each spray lasts for a long period of time. The cologne gives off the essence of man.
Charlene l.
Greer, SC
I️ can’t stay off my man when he wears this! I‎t lasts a long time but isn’t a very strong fragrance so only if you are close or they spray a lot will you get the smell a distance away.
Achsah C.
This cologne smells amazing. This cologne is by far my favorite cologne. 10/10 I recommend this, and its long lasting. I could still smell this after a full 24 hours gone by
Mo N.
Pasadena, CA
Is this cologne for an older man or younger man ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Should I get for my boyfriend?
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
What are the tones in this cologne? Is it cool or musky ?
Ivon M.
What does it smell like?
Valentina B.