Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme Eau De Toilette Spray

Bright, masculine freshness combines with sophistication and nonchalance to create a fresh, yet deep and mysterious scent with notes of cardamom, cedar, and coumarin—a structure of contrasting forces. A story of intensity, bold sensuality, and seduction that lies half-way between restraint and abandon.

Is this cologne strong and does it last ?
Is this any good
What is this close to smell wise??
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme Eau De Toilette Spray!
Petoskey
La Nuit De L'homme Cologne by Yves Saint Laurent, La Nuit De L'Homme is a men’s woody spicy cologne with aromatic, warm spicy, fresh spicy, woody, and floral main accords. Launched in 2009, this fragrance was developed by perfumers Anne Flipo, Dominique Ropion, and Pierre Wargnye of International Flavors and Fragrances. The cardamom top note leads to the lavender, bergamot, and Virginia cedar middle notes. Caraway and vetiver base notes close this arrangement. Best for fall and winter evening wear, this scent has moderate sillage and long-lasting longevity.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My fiance really loves this on me. It has such a nighttime velvet, powdery, sweet, darkness to it. It makes me think of dark lavender or dark purple. You can get a bottle really inexpensive if you use sites like Fragrancenet. I'd give this a 10/10. The top features a sweet cardamom. The heart has a nice Bergamot, Virginia Cedar, and a beautiful beautiful lavender note. Lastly, at the base there is a vetiver and carraway note.

Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme Eau De Toilette Spray Yves Saint Laurent

Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme Eau De Toilette Spray Yves Saint Laurent
Miller Place , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is probably my signature scent and one of the greatest smelling colognes made in the last 20 years. It doesn't last a long time, but you can always reapply it. It has a heavy cardamom note to it. That's definitely a date night type of fragrance. This is the type of fragrance that if it ever gets discontinued for some reason bottles will go through the roof. Because it's a Timeless scent.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great scent. This scent is perfect for date nights with the wife and can still be subtle enough for the office. This smells like something to wear with a suit! It's lasts for a pretty long time. I will still get slight wiffs even after work if I apply it in the morning after getting dressed. Plus this price point is great compared to some of the more expensive brands out there.
Dillon
I absolutely love this fragrance from YSL! The scent is very strong while at the same time not overbearing in close quarters with other people. I really think YSL knocked it out of the park with this fragrance as it last literally at minimum 8 hours every time I wear it. This is a fragrance that just works whether it be in the office, taking a walk around the block, or date night.
Laredo
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Beautiful, not much to say but i love it, not many lines can do lavender in such smooth way, enjoyable and fresh... In other words i don’t think it should be reformulated over and over for consistency sake since users someone choose this or any scent as their lifetime signature scent so when it looses consistency they just jump on the next favorite scent
San Jose, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
If you’re looking for a seductive scent. Something that is not like other men (like those nasty “refreshing” smelling gym colognes) this one is for you! This one is dark warm and mysterious. At night this would be the best one to put on. The base notes are to die for! Imagine as your girl just nestles up to you and smells that scent and just drives her wild.
Dracut, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Yves Saint Laurent is a unique attention grabbing scent. This cologne started as my going to the club fragrance but quickly became a scent I would wear to the office. From the box to the bottle this fragrance screams elegance. I would recommend this amazing scent to anyone who wants to stand out in a crowd.
I love this fragrance I use it everyday. It's definitely a men fragrance but it is such a light scent that woman can use it as well. The bottles design is simple but the top is a heavy shiny metal which look great on a counter top of vanity top. It is a product I recommend to try. It is a tad pricey but totally worth it.
Orlando, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
The first time I smelled this I was hooked. I’m a lover of the Nuit line and YSL’s colognes. This is a spicy woody scent. This is a higher end cologne that cost a little more than the basic cologne but it’s well worth it. The silage and projection are phenomenal. On my skin this lasts 8+ hours.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...