BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #1 in Body Sprays for Him

Bright, masculine freshness combines with sophistication and nonchalance to create a fresh, yet deep and mysterious scent with notes of cardamom, cedar, and coumarin—a structure of contrasting forces. A story of intensity, bold sensuality, and seduction that lies half-way between restraint and abandon.

• How would you rate this product? Worth buying?1 Answers
  • Is this cologne for an older man or younger man ?56 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Blanca F.
Nuevo, CA
Let me start off by saying that i usually hate cologne. It's strong and makes me sneeze. My husband had been dying to find one that I wouldn't mind, and we finally stumbled across this scent around Christmas time. It is amazing. It has a strong but sweet scent to it that lingers around all day. It still smells manly but not in that overly musky kind of way. Definitely one were keeping around.
Stephen F.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely love this scent! I bought the medium size cologne and have had it for 1 1/2 years! It is my signature scent! It has a woodsy smell that makes you feel comfortable and not too outstanding compared to most colognes! I recommend this for the men who aren’t looking for anything strong or light, just right!Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau De Toilette Spray
Josh R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is the ULTIMATE date fragrance. It’s sweet, and spicy in the beginning, and as time goes on it transitions into this smooth vanilla scent. It’s very alluring and draws people in and definitely gets compliments. I highly recommend this fragrance, but try to get it for cheap, because it doesn’t last very long. You’ll be lucky to get anything over 4 hours.
Jake S.
Tucson
La nuit de l'homme by ys is an aromatic spicy woody composition. Consisting of cardamom in the top bergamot, Virginia cedar, and lavender in the mid, and carraway, and vetiver in the base. This is a truly beautiful fragrance! It is on the lighter side only projecting for about an hour and last about 5 or 6 hours on my skin. This is known to be one of the best dating fragrances in the fragrance community and personally stand by this it is a truly sexy fragrance.
Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Very sweet fragrance, I love cologne and probably have purchased 50 bottles this year alone. This YSL happened to be one silly me purchased a 6.7 oz bottle my wife loves it we were on a cruise and she didnt care for how the bathroom smelled so she sprayed a couple sprays and lasted a good 8-10 hours. Very nice fragrance solid 7.5 out of 10
Corbin T.
Hendersonville
This is one of my all time favorite fragrances to wear in the winter or a date. I’ve received many compliments whenever I’ve worn this fragrance. Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme Eau De Toilette Spray is totally worth the price tag and I highly recommend any guy do themselves a favor a pick up this excellent fragrance.
Erwin C.
Byram
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
When I first smelled this cologne, I knew I had to have it. This is a spicy oriental scent that turns kind of powdery on the dry down. My wife got it for Christmas. I got so much attention from my female coworkers and patients wearing this cologne that I had to stop. This is a must for every man’s collection!!!
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a nice elegant fragrance that is not overpowering and very light and soft. The only reason it is not 5 stars is the fact that I see it as a more mature scent and I am pretty young. Also the price is pretty high. It has decent performance and good versatility. Recommend for an older guy like 25+
Martin G.
Garrison
Bought this cologne after having seen a YouTube video @Jeremyfragrance. Bought it on fragrance.net would recommend. It smell warm and inviting ,women love to get near you when you have it on works best in workplaces or school.
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
The BEST date fragrance on the market. This one is a smooth, spicy and seductive scent that ALL women enjoy. Its also elegant and rich; however, it only lasts 4 hours on the skin so that makes it even a better reason to use this on your next date! Trust me. This one is gold.
Mo N.
Pasadena, CA
Is this cologne for an older man or younger man ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Should I get for my boyfriend?
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
What are the tones in this cologne? Is it cool or musky ?
Ivon M.
What does it smell like?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.