BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Generously infused with the fresh oriental scent of La Nuit De L'Homme, this shower gel gently cleans and protects hair and body with targeted ingredients that include D-Panthenol for healthy-looking hair.

Family: Fresh
Type: Fresh Oriental
Key Notes: Cardamom, Cedarwood, Courmarin

Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Yummy is the word I think of when seeing this product! I LOVE it because it makes me and my entire shower & bathroom smell so good. You only need a tiny squirt so the travel size is actually enough to last a while.
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
This shower gel smells just like the perfume. My boyfriend used it before going to bed to smell good for us or before going out and combine it with the perfume.
Erica D.
Fairbanks, AK
My husbands favorite scent and I love to smell it on him YSL is a very masculine but subtle smell that isn't over powering but will catch some ones attention
Maya H.
I purchased this as a gift for someone but they really liked it, and it smelled really good on them, so would definitely recommend it!
Valentina G.
Seattle , WA
I have this in red and this watermelon color. They last all night, even if you eat and they are very velvety when you put them on.
Amy T.
Meadowlakes, TX
This is the greatest scent known to man and the shower gel leaves a faint, lingering scent all day.
Jenetsy S.
N Palm Beach, FL
This smells so good on a guy. I got this for my husband he always smelling so good!!
Paige T.
This smells good. Love it when my honey wears this. Most colognes by him I like.
Sarah T.
This is the most amazing smell on a man, add this with the cologne and no one will be able to keep their hands off of you

Amazon