BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Generously accented with the fresh oriental scent of La Nuit De L'Homme, this aftershave formula stimulates and moisturizes, providing soothing, softening and conditioning to post-shaved skin.

Family: Fresh
Type: Fresh Oriental
Key Notes: Cardamom, Cedarwood, Courmarin

Gustavo T.
7 tubwreck dr, Dover
This is so perfect! I have a sensitive skin, so after shave is the best product that I am using.
Britney H.
My boyfriend uses this religiously. It smells amazing and keeps his skin soft and bump-free!
Ebonee T.
My husband loves this product. The scents is awesome. It is a long lasting scent also.
Darren T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I'm not normally a fan of after shave balms based on designer fragrances, preferring to use something better designed for the task. This one is not bad though. It has a good consistency (something that others fail to get right) and goes onto freshly shaved skin without any burn. The scent itself is lovely, but will be gone within 30 minutes or so of applying the balm. If it is the smell that you are after then opt for the EDT fragrance and supplement with a cheaper but purpose built post shave skin soother.
Rachel I.
Love this on my boyfriend! He uses it for special occasions after he shaves when we are going out for a fancy dinner or family get together
Kathi R.
I bought this for a friend and she really liked it so i knew it was a good choice and she loved it