Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme 6.7-oz Eau de Toilette Jumbo Size Fragrance

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Bright, masculine freshness combines with sophistication and nonchalance for a deep, mysterious and sensual fragrance. Limit 1 order per day. A large-sized version of Yves Saint Laurent's La Nuit de L'Homme. Featuring notes of cardamom, cedar, and coumarin. Fragrances are available in different concentrations. The concentration determines the strength of the scent. Perfume (Women's) contains between 20-40% of aromatic compounds making it the strongest and purest, richest and longest lasting of the fragrance line. Eau de Parfum (Women's) contains between 10-30% of aromatic compounds, making it the second strongest of the fragrance line. Eau de Toilette (Men's and Women's) contains between 3-5% of aromatic compounds. Eau de Cologne/Cologne Spray (Men's & Women's) contains between 2-5% of aromatic compounds. Eau Fraîche contains between 1-3% of aromatic compounds. see more...

Miles H.
Miles H.
La Nuit de L'Homme is by far the best fragrance I have ever purchased. I use it for all occasions, but is better suited for a night outing. I receive many compliments on this fragrance; it lasts a decent amount of time and would recommend to others.
Darrell M.
Darrell M.
Houston , TX
This is absolute my party and going out smell. It drives me wild and I always get compliments. Nobody ever can guess what I'm wearing because of my chemistry and I love that. I feel mysterious. Sexy. Powerful. And excessive when I wear this.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Staten Island , NY
Get this for my boyfriend as a gift and oh my goodness it smells amazing he has a serious collection of colognes and this is his go to especially when we go out for date night. I love love love this smell.
Paul S.
Paul S.
San Francisco
Smells amazing. I always get compliments on this everyone loves the perfect blend of masculine but not overly prominent
Asher R.
Asher R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a really good go to nighttime or fall fragrance for men. I really like it and most people always ask what it is
Reynaldo A.
Reynaldo A.
No hay mejor review que decir que es de mis perfumes favoritos, porque te da un toque de elegancia y seriedad a mismo tiempo.
FOUZI C.
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good news
Best regards. Fouzi