BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

With KOUROS SILVER, Yves Saint Laurent celebrates the strength of a virile male at the height of his glory. The metallic bottle, inspired by the world of silver accessories, radiates vitality and light. This multifaceted and resolutely modern new fragrance blends the aromatic power of sage with the sensuality of ambery woods, creating a distinctive trail that lingers on the skin. Green Apple Accord - Sage Essence - Ambery Wood Accord

Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
Ok, so my 16 year old son got this as a sample, and how I wish I could have swiped it from him. Even through gym, and weight training, he still comes home smelling awesome. This smell is almost intoxicating! I will definitely be buying him the full size for Christmas this year.
Olivia J.
Wow this product is incredbile! I've never had anything like it. It's amazing. I would highly suggest you get yourself your own! The price is nice and affordable which is always a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again and you should too.
Amanda T.
Adel
I love this scent ! I haven't used this personally but a few friends have had it they purchased at the mall for a fairly decent price . It doesn't compare to the alternatives . It's a super cool bottle & I would recommend this to others !
Melissa K.
I like this fragrance for my fiance. It's not too musky or overwhelming as some fragrance for men can be. There is a light woodiness and crispness that makes it suitable for all occasions.
Sophia L.
Dayton, OH
My husband enjoys this fragrance very much, it is unique, but not overwhelming. The packaging isn't the most innovative, but it is very attractive with good weight.
Joseph L.
Raleigh, NC
I was given this fragrance as a gift and I really liked it. The scent was overall pleasant and was nice because it was different than my usual scent I wear.
hannah i.
I like this smell even though I'm not a male . i plan on getting this for my dad on his birthday and hopefully he likes it too
jenny a.
Buffalo, NY
I brought this for my father on father's day and he likes it and he said it smelled amazing so i will recommend it .
Taina N.
brasil
Um perfume maravilhoso cheiroso, bem duradouro uma das melhores marca que ja conheci , cheiro execelente.
Rotluangpuii R.
I actually got this cologne for my dad on his birthday. The cologne has a really rich and fresh smell