BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Launched by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent in 1981, Kouros is classified as a luxurious, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of grass, cloves, jasmine, rose and coriander. Accompanied by a touch of vanilla and honey. It is recommended for romantic wear. see more...

Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
This was a birthday gift for my brother on his birthday and he really enjoyed this set~ It smells fresh and clean, not overbearing. You can never go wrong with a Yves Saint Laurent gift set being that the scent is memorable!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Not a huge fan of this particular scent. I am almost a fan of the BRUT like scents. I know that sounds ridiculous but thats just my opinion
Rosie.80 F.
My husband loves this scent. Its a great scent not to powerful. I am looking into purchasing this gift set for him.
Marina O.
Silver Spring, MD
Very good perfume, not too powerful. I bought for my boyfriend and he really loved the scent.
Mariemyl Al D.
Hialeah, FL
Me encanta el olor de los perfumes de hombre, este set es perfecto para un regalo, rico olor!