BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Virility and strength, both perceptible from the first few notes, reflect fresh and vibrant masculinity carried by coriander. Geranium gives a masculine floral touch then very quickly the whole mood changes with artemisia and cypress, which deliver the measure of a warm, intelligent man with a great aesthetic sense. The classic aromatic fern harmony becomes increasingly singular and evolves into more somber and mysterious moods with patchouli. In the image of the man who reveals all his inner wealth and paradoxes.

Evangelina P.
I bought this for my husband and he smells so good in me it was worth every penny I picked it up for me Cici and I didn’t think I was gonna like it at first but after he sprayed it on it was just amazing
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Such a delicious smell i can’t even explain! It smells like sexy men frolicking in a field of flowers and love. Every time hubby wears it, i try to smell him all day! Totally recommend!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Let's face it, if you're reading this, you're probably not a hunter or a truck driver. You're some office dweller who likes to go out once in a while and smell good for your girl. Unless your wife or girlfriend has very specific preferences or is some kind of bloodhound, she'll likely find this appealing. I can't promise extra nookie or supermodels breaking down your door, but this might make the difference between a fun night out and an otherwise identical night out with at least one girl saying, "You smell nice." Worth it? You decide. Or do what real men used to do, don't bathe unless it rains and bring home wild boar. You won't get compliments, but you'll get their respect!
Thalia  P.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this for a old friend and he loved the smell and keeps buying it. its a mix of strong and soft smell which is perfect. we don't want our males smelling too strong of it. so definitely a perfect gift
Kesha F.
Soft while still masculine scent. Its a very sensual smell that I never get tired of. Very expensive. Wish it was a little more cost effective but the product exceeds expectations.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
I am in love with the smell. I gave as a gift they love it to. I like the price it's reasonable and last long the scent when I'm with them.
LeeAnn M.
Rock Falls, IL
I love the smell of this on my man it turns me on when he wears it but is a bit pricey so can not afford to buy for him lately
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Love how this smells on my boyfriend ! Has a very luxurious scent and stays on throughout the day just not too heavy !
Jennifer G.
El Paso, TX
My boyfriend uses this perfumes and its one of his to gos and he smells so good and i live it its a sexy fragrance