Yves Saint Laurent Instant Moisture Glow 1.3 oz uploaded by vania N.Yves Saint Laurent Instant Moisture Glow 1.3 oz uploaded by ranna elguindy e.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An innovative, lightweight moisturizer that blurs imperfections and primes and refreshes makeup. Give your complexion an even, soft-focused glow. Instant Moisture Glow's light, smooth formula glides over skin, hydrating and blurring imperfections. When worn alone, skin appears perfected and naturally luminous. Just follow up with foundation for flawless makeup that lasts. It can also be reapplied throughout the day so that makeup stays looking freshly applied. see more...

Andrea I.
Atlanta
During the cooler months, I always reach for a primer that can add a little bit more moisture and glow to my tired complexion and I’ve been thoroughly enjoyed using this number from YSL. The texture of this primer is very smooth, not quite a moisturizer texture but not super slippery either and the pink tone adds that glow to the skin without the need of shimmer or glitter. As well as hydrating and topping up the moisture levels it also blurs over any imperfections slightly which is ideal when you’re struggling with breakouts and blemishes but still require that extra moisture in the skin. My chin has had a few nasty breakouts lately and this has managed to lessen their appearance as well as provide a veil of moisture over them so the product doesn’t gather over the top of them. Which is one of the worst things about breakouts as it just draws more attention to them.
Ronalda S.
Washington, DC
If you're looking for a moisturizer that serves the every day purpose, this is IT. In addition, it may serve as a primer. I love wearing this under my makeup, especially smashbox.

Pros: LOVE the glow my skin has after using this. Moisturizing but not oily. I have oily skin. Gives a youthful appearance.

Cons: A little too expensive to use on a daily basis? (I still do...)
SATABDI D.
Atlanta, GA
Love this product.. I use it everyday as moisturizer. It gives me medium coverage. Perfect for my need.
Carolyn H.
Cherryfields , Stone
I received a sample size of this with a recent purchase of the All hours foundation, I hadn't heard of it and put it to one side but when I realised my usual primers weren't hydrating enough I did a little research and discovered what was in that little tube . IT IS AMAZING ! so much so that I ordered the full size straight away so that I don't run out . I didn't think i had dry skin just the odd patch but this product is absolute magic. I apply after moisturiser and before foundation. It gives a beautiful glow and makes my skin look amazing in the process. It's the first product that has actually blurred my pores and given me that 'filtered' look . My makeup stays on all day long and my skin never feels or looks dry. It is my new Holy Grail product !  Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation
Ruojun L.
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue
This primer is my holy grail. It preps my dry skin so well for foundation and does wonders with increasing lasting power too. When I put it on, my makeup is still there at the end of the day. It is pricey (~60 ish CAD at Sephora), but SO worth it with my hard to work with skin.
kaci l.
Béjaia
It feels wonderful, particularly on skin that’s parched. Instantly (see!? they stole my line) soothing, comforting and cooling.
That feeling lasts, even when you’re up against matte foundation and central heating.
Priming is YSL Top Secrets Instant Moisture Glow’s secondary task, but it primes better than most hydrating primers I’ve tried, which is bloody impressive.
Lightweight texture doesn’t equal scant moisture – it’s actually super rich. I’ve just bought a second tube for my mother, and her skin has never looked better.
ranna elguindy e.
Kitchener, ON
Gives the skin instant moisture and helps hide pores (for when you apply your makeup). I haven't come across any cons/negatives with this product it is absolutely amazing. The packaging also looks very elegant and satisfying. Definitely will purchase more in the future!! #beautyawards
Gemma K.
Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes
This primer is absolutely heavenly. If you have dry skin and you're looking for a primer that will supply a soft, hydrated base for your makeup... look no further. My makeup lasts a whole working day (around 8 hours) and THEN some. I get home and my makeup looks untouched.
vania N.
santo domingo
Esta hidratante deja la piel suave, sin grasa, la estoy usando ahora, no da acné, huele muy bien, lo que más me gusta es que la piel la deja como de bebé.
Justyna B.
Love this product, gives nice radiant look to my skin, looks health and glowy for all day, love the formula.
Thalia C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Is this great for dry skin
Louise L.