BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #75 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
ERNA M.
Bergen
In love love with the lipglosses! They are just amazing. I used them in my photoshoot and the lips looks great 🔝🔝
Zeleida P.
Miami
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz more...
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss yes I love ❤️💕 you know how to love your life
loredana m.
San Damiano D'Asti
Absolutly love this product,it's my favourite item.I repurchase it over and over.I totally recomanded it!
Sams E.
Review for: 10 Golden Peony, 54 Golden Sand more...
A mirror like effect on the lips with sparkling golden glitters. Very long lasting and extremely beautiful. I have it in golden gloss and you can pair it with any lipstick colour whic is amazing. Its very shimmering and hydrate the lips as well. Worth the money and recommand it to everyone out there.
Hilda T.
This certainly blings up your #ootd especially when you're wearing something simple. You don't need to accessory much with these lips and some golden nails. Though on Ibiza, I guess the louder you are the better. ;-) So it could work both ways. While I appreciate the fruity scent, TBH it's not my favorite.

The texture isn't sticky, it feels smooth like oil but stays on like gloss. The brush works well as an applicator. The shimmer is delicate and fine unlike cheaper products. All in all, if you love shimmer, gold, and shiny lips, treat yourself!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia more...
This is my favorite lip gloss of all time. The color is pretty with the perfect amount of shimmer and shine. I have one on my makeup drawer, my purse and my car. I love it
Emma E.
Whithorn
Review for: 43 Golden Irreverence more...
Sticky and not very long lasting. Nice smell and colour. Not good value for money, quite over priced. Easy to apply. You get a good amount of product. Good colour selection. Wouldn’t buy again. Quite pigmented.
Natalia S.
San Carlos, CA
I love these products I always use and recommend because this product is the best and I always use
Calla K.
southampton
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude more...
Very pretty colour, packaging is extremely nice. Has a good formula and is easy to apply as a gloss of over the top of another lipstick. Very pricey but for the quality it is worth it. Would defiantly recommend.
Glo U.
10467
I love the nude saint Laurent lipgloss I usually mix it with Mac matte lipstick I wear this as a night look
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.