BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #69 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Mariana F.
It's a cute lipgloss but comes out so fast and smells really good I would recommend for on the go
ERNA M.
Bergen
In love love with the lipglosses! They are just amazing. I used them in my photoshoot and the lips looks great 🔝🔝
Zeleida P.
Miami
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss yes I love ❤️💕 you know how to love your life
loredana m.
San Damiano D'Asti
Absolutly love this product,it's my favourite item.I repurchase it over and over.I totally recomanded it!
Sams E.
A mirror like effect on the lips with sparkling golden glitters. Very long lasting and extremely beautiful. I have it in golden gloss and you can pair it with any lipstick colour whic is amazing. Its very shimmering and hydrate the lips as well. Worth the money and recommand it to everyone out there.
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
YSL!!! A very classy brand. I love this golden gloss, it gives your lips a very pretty glossy look. I would recommend this for the ladies who love that shiny finish.
Hilda T.
This certainly blings up your #ootd especially when you're wearing something simple. You don't need to accessory much with these lips and some golden nails. Though on Ibiza, I guess the louder you are the better. ;-) So it could work both ways. While I appreciate the fruity scent, TBH it's not my favorite.

The texture isn't sticky, it feels smooth like oil but stays on like gloss. The brush works well as an applicator. The shimmer is delicate and fine unlike cheaper products. All in all, if you love shimmer, gold, and shiny lips, treat yourself!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
This is my favorite lip gloss of all time. The color is pretty with the perfect amount of shimmer and shine. I have one on my makeup drawer, my purse and my car. I love it
R B.
One word...

DIVINE!!!!

Actually looking to stock up on a few shades.

Very nice to look at also.
Milli D.
new york
Very pretty lip glosses it gives a nice shine great on the lip specially if u wearing a matte lipstick I love the packaging anything with gold packaging I’m sold on deff recommend it it’s not sticky at all
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.