BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #70 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Beth M.
Renton, WA
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude more...
Okay, I am a gloss addict! I’ve tried it all. I own it all. What I love about this gloss: the nude color is perfect and not chalky. It won’t make you look washed out and oddly has a natural appearance. It is a rather thin gloss though, so it wears off easily.
serena h.
florida
these are really pretty and glossy they make my lips super shiny and soft and theh are really beautiful...theres a lot of glitter in them and they are really good quality i feel like the price could be a little lower tho its a lil pricey
Araceli✨ A.
franklin park
My cousin has it and it is amazing I would totally recommend it. Hopefully I can buy this product soon
Anna L.
Love this product. It's definitely what I would call a go to product. It applies so well evenly and smoothly. And it's def long lasting.
hannah d.
The color and texture are great but the smell is so strong! Also if any gets in your mouth, yuck! It’s the worst tasting gloss I’ve ever had.
Janice R.
Hampton, GA
This gloss drenches lips with glamorous, sexy shine and gorgeous color. The formula is thick enough to stay put but doesn't feel heavy or sticky,
Michelle H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: 49 Golden Violet more...
This is a smooth color very vibrant and the packaging is great. It could have been better and no I will not be purchasing f this again. But I would share with others it’s just not my choice of makeup
Tania S.
Cordova
Perfection. Durable and comes in a very elegant case. Lots of variety. Yes it is expensive but worth it . The best I've tried so far
Camz A.
Delta, BC
The smell of these lipglosses are amazing and it’s such beautiful colors. It’s fairly lasting for lipgloss however your hair constantly sticks to your lips and that makes me double think before I decide on if to wear the lipgloss.
LYNDRA❤️😭😍 H.
Houston
Both good products but way to pricy I would never wanna spend hat much money again but very nice gloss
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.