BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I love this product because the color is amazing, the gloss fits perfect for a night out or a day in the office. It gives my lips a perfect since when needed and it's easy to use.
Lidiia I.
It's a beautiful gloss, not sticky or drying. Makes my lips look gorgeous and plump. Beautiful when paired with smoky eye.
rahma l.
bordj bou arreridj-ras el oued
it's very cool i try it for many times and I'm very happy for it.............  Yves Saint Laurent my lips are healthy and beautiful....I'm very happy for this product... i wish that all womens try this product and I'm sure that never can change it... good luck yves
Macie W.
Canton, OH
My favorite lip gloss by far. I adore the color, it's not too bold, it's just a nice soft color to wear for a daily routine. It feels good on my lips and lasts a pretty long time! I love it and I can't wait to repurchase it. I recommend it to all my friends!
Arisneida J.
I honestly think this should have been one of the most voted in the influenster awards! Is amazing, lasting, looks great, the formula is very distinctive and not similar to anything i've tried before! I wish it was more affordable but oh well!! Fingers crossed for the influenster contest !
Zohal S.
Whether you wear it for the day or night look, it compliments all looks. You can even apply it over your lipstick to get an even more dramatic look. Last very long be she's it does have a thicker consistency which I love. It is a higher market brand so therefore the price is to be expected to be a little more than the other brands. Is it worth it? Yes! I love it
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
Amazing, beautiful colors and makes my lips look so much bigger. Love the gorgeous bottle and the smell and the feeling on my lips. Not too sticky but lasts! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,962 reviews
Hydrating, moisturizing, nice shine, thin formula, not too sticky, pleasant floral scent, somewhat long lasting, pretty coral color, timeless, durable, somewhat compact. Great product!
Meghan G.
Louisville, KY
I have been using YSL lip glosses for years and will likely never stop. They are luxurious and well pigmented. Most importantly, they have staying power which is hard to come by for a gloss. I bought mine at the counter at Saks, and love the team in Boston - would recommend a visit there to anyone!
Jelena Z.
St. Louis
This is my holy grail, all-time favorite gloss. I've been stopped on the street whilst wearing this gloss before, as women always want to know what it is. It goes on light, wears for hours, and is the perfect shade of pearly pink that goes with everything. I hope this shade is never discontinued; it's just perfect!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.