BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Yary M.
I need try this beautiful liptick color, I never have the opportunity for try this makeup brand, I hope I can try one day
Abii Abii S.
i've never heard this name of products,is trange for me,only i'll put one stars because i've never heard it
Engy L.
I have found many gloss but this has left me stunned, just great, it is not too lucciocoso as if I had put oil. good good
Aileen A.
Houma, LA
Sucks ass I hate this even though it's high end its to glossy in my opinion and sticky
Taylie F.
Modesto , CA
Omg this color makes my lips look like a million bucks. Its so pretty with its pink and glittery shade. Cant ever leave my place without it in my purse. Definitely recommend to all those obsessed with saint laurent like me
Emma E.
Whithorn
Sticky and not very long lasting. Nice smell and colour. Not good value for money, quite over priced. Easy to apply. You get a good amount of product. Good colour selection. Wouldn’t buy again. Quite pigmented.
Alishba L.
Lahore
Love the shade but it's too sticky on the lips and too glittery as well can't wear it on sober occasions and everyday use
Yikaury H.
It wasnt really what I expected to be! I expected to stay for a long time! But stains were all over my cup and it last at most 30 min
Roxy v.
new york
Not in love. This product looks great for about 5 minutes but has Zero lasting power. It's very thin and is gone 1,2,3. There are way better products out there that look great and lay longer.
Sharntell M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really want to try these, I but lipgloss a lot just never seem to get around to one from YSL, soon they look so pigmented
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.