BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Daisy D.
Daisy D.
Review for: 51 Golden Shell
I got this as a sample when i got something at Macy's and i love it so much! Its so not sticky like other glosses but just perfect and the color its a must as a makeup junkie!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
I love this . It stays shiny and moisturizing all day . The color pay off is unreal . I love the formula , a little sticky but very glossy . Love all the shades it comes in.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color

Perfect! I really love it! The texture is amazing and the color fantastic!
Very creamy, adds moisture and lasts all day long! Smells awesome as well! I highly recommend it!
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Aubrey, TX
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Golden gloss is my favorite all time lip gloss. This started my obsession with YSL makeup many years ago. Now my bathroom counter looks like the YSL section at Nordstroms!

Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
This is my favorite lip gloss of all time. The color is pretty with the perfect amount of shimmer and shine. I have one on my makeup drawer, my purse and my car. I love it
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
This is one of my favorite lip glosses'! The gold flakes make it shimmer, it is moisturizing, and looks beautiful! Possibly my favorite lip gloss. I will continue to buy!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I love the look of a nude lip gloss. It can be worn day or night or just by itself on those busy errand running days. This gloss leaves your lips beautiful and supple.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Review for: 4 Golden Fushcia
The perfect gloss for your lips, it's not too thick or sticky. Looks and feels great, you don't need to worry when your talking and it sticks around your lips like gum
Delia T.
Delia T.
Mcallen, TX
My daughter love this product she is staring to use make and she discover this product on my make bag and she use it all day that is her favor lip gloss for everyday
Ibadiah B.
Ibadiah B.
Tucker, GA
It's a nice finish to top of any lip. Want to make your lips the main focus? Get this product. It adds the perfect amount of shimmer and is great for a night of fun!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?