BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Tatiana H.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss, 3 Golden Pink, Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I am not usually a lipgloss kind of girl. However I love the mango sort of smell these YSL lip glosses have. I also appreciate the way the glosses were formulated they are not to sticky when your try to talk the perfect high end lips gloss
Erin C.
Fort Gibson, OK
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I wore this to a party one night and it was completely formal. The gloss stayed in place the whole time and never got smudged or anything. I only had to re-apply it once due to the food i was eating. really great product for a night out.
Lindsey J.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This is my go to gloss during the summer (or when I feel like using bronzer). It's universally flattering, and makes your smile pop. It's pink but not too much so, and brings a nice warm glowing flush to your face. I am pale, with blonde hair, and have more of a warm toned skin. And as with any YSL products, the packaging is gorgeous.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
YSL products never fail to make me feel like a princess. This gloss is no exception. I love the little flecks of shimmer throughout the gloss. I feel like this gloss gives the lips a more youthful appearance.. definitely worth the money!
Breanna H.
South Beloit, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 2 Golden Praline, 49 Golden Violet, 53 Golden Pearl, 54 Golden Sand, 17, Pure No. 01 Pure Nude, 50 Golden Peach, 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE COLORS! They never seem to disappoint with there on point color selections. I love this brand and they always have the most smooth textures and creaminess to their products I highly recommend!
teshea l.
Review for: 17
I love lip glosses and even throughout the matte lip stain trend lip glosses have been my go to. This lip gloss is heavenly! The formula is not sticky but it is still moisturizing on the lips. It is long lasting and the colour is amazing.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love more natural tone colors on myself and this color is amazing with my skin tone, especially in the summer when I get more tan and my Spanish and Indian side pops more! Long lasting and smells good
leslie n.
Review for: 17
Superrrrr shiny, love the applicant.. it is so smooth with such a beautiful packaging. This was t first time and i honestly would use it.. The lasting is ok and i would definately recommand to others.
Ashley v.
I love the ysl lip glosses , they just make your lips shimmer and shine . Especially if you put a liner on before hand now you'll have fuller luscious lips . Ysl is a gloss every girl/ boy should try
Megan G.
Altus, OK
i got this as a gift a few christmases ago in the red shade. i love how pigmented it was and how long it stayed on. i only had to reapply a few times a day. it's very smooth and shiny! i would absolutely purchase this product again.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?