BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Ophélie B.
Roubaix
This gloss is really my favorite so far! It's so shimmering and all the colors are amazing and make my lips looks so beautiful. The packaging is also really nice. I really really recommend it. You have to try this!
Ivana K.
It is absolutely amazing. The packaging is good, suptile smell, and great formula. You get full coverage with only one swipe. It surprised me nicely, and I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Charlotte J.
Waterlooville , Hampshire
This or these are sooooo stunning and apply lovely. Also are fabulous applicators really do the job and the lip gloss has a very nice scent as well but most importantly it looks absolutely amazing on any skin colour. The price range was around ÂŁ10-ÂŁ20 but toatally worth it.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
I have lots of these YSL lip glosses! They are so luxe and fancy I just love them! Treat yourself to at least one colour that you know you will use all the time!! Its so worth it!
Yasmine S.
I love love love this, it is so flattering and applyes so nicely on my lips.
This is my everyday lipgloss I just can't get enough of it! I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Rachel G.
Beautiful Colour! Beautiful formula! Soothing on the lips! All in all it is a wonderful, vibrant, beautiful product that I can wear all day! 10/10 would recommend.
Kellie R.
miltonkeynes
Bought this a a gift for my sister and she loves it! Wears them often and has asked me to get it again for her birthday! Nice shuttle colours not too “in your face” and good for money.
Safi E.
cardiff
These shimmer lip glosses look amazing when on the lips. The colours are stunning and the formula isn't too sticky. Definitely a good value for money as I was not disappointed, would recommend for others to try.
Omar A.
NADOR
its very smooth and moisturizing it smell sweet its so good and the packaging is so so so elegant i love it and the color is so so so creamy and glossy i love it
Dyana P.
Kuala Lumpur, KL
Very, very pigmented. Can be worn on its own or on top of a lipstick with a similar colour. I persoanlly love wearing it on top of my Kat Von D liquid lipstick because it makes my lips look plum and pouty which i definitely love!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.