BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
One of my friends actually has this and it's bloody awesome! I love the smooth silky texture it's not sticky I loved it
Suzie L.
Montreal
Love this gloss!! So beautiful and I feel like it makes my lips look bigger. Totally worth the price!
Berta T.
One of my favourite lip Gloss. I'm in love with every Yves Saint Laurent product. Everything is just perfection.
Tennille B.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I'm going to wear lip gloss, I want it to do it all! The first time I purchased a YSL lip gloss I slightly cringed at the price but then I wore it? OH yes. Its perfect. My lips were like glimmering jewels, I am not lying ladies. This gloss is worth every penny. :D
Gabriela H.
It is so amazing , is one of the best lipsticks that I love eh used with this product my lips look so good
Hilda T.
This certainly blings up your #ootd especially when you're wearing something simple. You don't need to accessory much with these lips and some golden nails. Though on Ibiza, I guess the louder you are the better. ;-) So it could work both ways. While I appreciate the fruity scent, TBH it's not my favorite.

The texture isn't sticky, it feels smooth like oil but stays on like gloss. The brush works well as an applicator. The shimmer is delicate and fine unlike cheaper products. All in all, if you love shimmer, gold, and shiny lips, treat yourself!
Saba I.
This is gilden gloss is my life. I cant just live without it. I wear it on special occasions or any party
Camila d.
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
This golden gloss is sooooo good its shiny , sparkling , its really good you for de day ! you have to try it for sure.
Erim E.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Uso este especialmente para salir, cuando lo uso me hace sentir segura de mi, y me siento bonita ya que es un color hermoso, aunque no dura mucho
Linda C.
Sydney Australia
Review for: 16 Golden Burgundy Ysl Lip Color
Gorgeous lip gloss stays for a reasonable time being a gloss and feels great, bit pricey for a lip gloss is only complaint
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?