BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #60 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
this has a longer last then most lip gloss. this lip gloss is poppin and this lip gloss is cool. it is a little pricey about 11.00 for just one. you purchase this product at victoria secret, first time using it, last for about 2 hours of pretty shine.
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
When I want a classy but bold look I wear this and it's so amazing. This is a color everyone needs. It's long lasting and easy to apply. Has a nice color payoff. I would buy it again.
Savana P.
Lincoln, AR
These are gorgeous!! The sparkle and shine in them are amazingly beautiful. They are pricey but worth it! I usually apply these over a liquid lip and they are very easy to apply. I would most definitely recommend these because they are so so pretty.
Amanda D.
Phoenixville , Pa
Stunning shade. Compliments so many skin tones and the finish is amazing. Super pigmented. I can use this on it's own or with lipstick. A little pricey but worth it and beautiful packaging. Would absolutely recommend and purchase again.
Sonja K.
Really love the nice shine that this gloss gives, I am using it more like a lip topper. It stays in place so well and it is not patchy at all. Great value for your money, would recommend it to friends, family and on social media accounts.
Shelia S.
Conroe, TX
I absolutely love this gloss. I always have it in my clutch ready to go. A little sparkle makes everything better. The color compliments any lipstick color whether nude or bright red. The scent reminds me of, and I know this sounds bizarre, My Little Ponies from when I was a kid.
Laura L.
I die for the old-school YSL formula. I saw that they recently reformulated and re-introduced the glosses. Everything is amazing but I still wish they sold the old colors too
Tiffani B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Great gloss to wear by itself or even over another lip product. Adds a great sheen, not too stick and very easy to apply. I love this gloss and would recommend to everyone!
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I love this summer shade! I looks really nice with a sun kissed tan. I only use it in the summer though, but could be worn over a richer berry color during the winter for a nice finish. I would buy again. Long lasting and good quality.
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
Gorgeous color fantastic smooth color. Satin finish It met my expectations it is long lasting color stay I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend to everyone Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.