BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Dannon H.
Dannon H.
Danbury
This gloss is one of my absolute favorites! I can put it over almost every lipstick, creamy or matte, and its perfect! I get so many compliments! I have taken a lot of selfies in this gloss!
Mersaydez H.
Mersaydez H.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Beautiful color, does not have a bar odor like some other lip glosses. I totally love the formula that the YSL gloss has. Very glossy, can be used on top of lipsticks (liquid or otherwise).
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 49 Golden Violet
This color is very vibrant! I like ysl lip gloss but I will say they are very expensive. I only own a few. It might be nice to at least try one but I do not think they are worth the price.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Paige, TX
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Love this lip gloss! I wear it almost every single day. I love the shade and the way it looks on my lips. I also love that it isn't a heavy lip gloss. I would recommend this to everyone.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Beautiful color and very nice once put on . I absolutely recommend this uses Saint Laurent lip glos it's absolutely amazing. It really stands out on any type of skin color just wonderful
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Melvindale, MI
Review for: 43 Golden Irreverence
I've had this for years. One of my first buys from Sephora. Love it so much, perfect peachy shade with the right amount of shimmer. Only down side is the price. But so worth every penny.
Ray K.
Ray K.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
YSL LIP GLOSSES ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST GLOSSES EVER ON EARTH YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER LIPGLOSS LIKE THESE . From what ever color you choose this lip gloss will change your lip game life!
Andra C.
Andra C.
Portland , OR
I have nothing bad to say about YSL lip products. They are by far my absolute favorite! They are creamy but not sticky. They last a long time on your lips and make you feel confident.
Ambar C.
Ambar C.
Review for: 17
I love this lip gloss. I received a lot of compliments since I've been using it. This is a color everyone needs. It's long lasting, is easy to apply and it has a great pigmentation.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Manassas, VA
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Beautiful!!! Smell is kind of like peach? There are glitters in it so be aware if that's not your thing. I've bought this twice and lost it both times lol have to pick up another
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?