BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Marissa L.
Waterford, MI
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This product did exactly what a gloss is supposed to do. It gave my lips a great shine and even made them look a little bit bigger and made them look healthy and moisturized. Feels good too and lasts for a while. I would definitely use this product again
Ekaterina M.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best gloss I own. Not sticky, and stays shiny all the way to the edges of the lip, maximizing their apparent size. The only downside is that I truly despise the sweaty.
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
The lip gloss was in a very cute bottle. It was a bit pricey but the texture and application looked very nicely on the lips. The color was really nice also. I would recommend to others who take a liking to lip gloss/lipstick
Nikita C.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Yves Saint Lauren is a premium reliable brand. They are expensive but good quality. This lip gloss is long lasting and looks great. This pink is pretty pink haha so try it out. I would recommend this brand to others.
Celeste G.
Centerton, AR
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
I can't say enough great things about this gloss! My husband got this for me at Sephora and it's just the perfect shade for my lips! I love the packaging, and how shimmery it looks. Perfect for a date night out!
Karly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented and such lovely colors! I would definitely use most of these on a daily basis. It most definitely met my expectations. Very good for the price but also a tad bit pricey. I would recommend this to everyone.
Lizette R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely like this product ! the colors are super cute ! And the packaging is nice. The lip gloss doesn't give you a sticky feel like other brands. Although it is kinda pricy I do recommend this product !
Andrea R.
Me encantan los colores que sacan, aunque es glossy deja un color impactante en tus labios, me encanta esta marca y hasta el empaque es super elegante y bonito, lo recomiendo muchísimo, aunque es algo caro.
Rachel M.
Cliffside Park, NJ
I purchased this gloss when it first came out and I fell in love with it. This lip gloss looks beautiful over any lipstick or even on its own. I always have one in my purse and one in my makeup collection. I cannot recommend this enough!'
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice consistency and pop of color. The packaging, as usual, is gorgeous and it's a gloss so it comes off when you eat/drink but that's expected. Pretty good value for a luxurious product, it's worth a try for sure :)
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?