BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Abii Abii S.
Abii Abii S.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
i've never heard this name of products,is trange for me,only i'll put one stars because i've never heard it
Linda A.
Linda A.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
that is my favourite & is worth splurging on! the smell is just fancy. it is the perfect consistency & wears very beautifully. I bought it in a Duty free shop. Tried many colours & loved them all. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Review for: 17
I'm a sucker for packaging and YSL usually hits it out of the park with their presentation. Adding to this, the colour is gorgeous...it was far prettier after applying than I could have imagined and I will buy again and again and again.
Maria P.
Maria P.
I got this for my birthday and it smells so good. It goes well for every kind of style, although it can be a bit too shiny.
samantha j.
samantha j.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence
Loved this lip gloss, the colour looked great on my lips & does not budge during the day
francesca l.
francesca l.
Belfast
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
Great product but little bit on the dear side! Lovely spring summer colour that is lovely on so many skin colours but again if you have the money then its great!
nathalie l.
nathalie l.
caracas
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This shine is wonderful super satin if you put another base paint, I love itI have not seen of this mark the transparent would be ideal and with mint flavor
Edivirgens F.
Edivirgens F.
Review for: 17
Assim o produto ele é bom sabe mas eu tenho certeza que vocês podem melhorar assim é só uma opinião mas o resto em si o produto ele é muito bom pois ele estará bem os lábios gostei
yaheely i.
yaheely i.
puerto rico
YSL is so expensive but come up whith great products and great quiality \,but this is the bommmmm
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: 42 Golden Obsession
I love it. It makes my lips feel amazing. Also it is such a pretty color!! 😃
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?