BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Emily Lynn S.
Emily Lynn S.
Toronto , Ontario
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
Love the shine of the gloss. good price. great pink color A high shine lip gloss with pretty glitter.
jennifer a.
jennifer a.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love it because the color is nude and makes it look more natural and not so much makeup, I recommend it because it looks wonderful
Leah H.
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
These glosses are very smooth and not at all sticky. I love the packaging and I would recommend
Angeles B.
Angeles B.
Tampico,Tamaulipas
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
Sus tonos son muy bellos,el empaque es muy elegante su formula es muy hidratante son muy recommendados
Roykemae N.
Roykemae N.
alexandria city
it's really awesome lip gloss... you won't regret... it makes your lips shiny and beatiful
Gabriela I.
Gabriela I.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
es muy liviano, gran brillo y aroma, no es pegajoso, tiene un color duradero que deja los labios perfectos
Mary T.
Mary T.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This product is number 1 on my list. They have such rich colors and they smell good and mame my lips look so plump.
Ivana K.
Ivana K.
It is absolutely amazing. The packaging is good, suptile smell, and great formula. You get full coverage with only one swipe. It surprised me nicely, and I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Georgia H.
Georgia H.
Review for: 49 Golden Violet
This lipstick is sooooo beautiful, I literally love it :D its so pretty and easy to apply I have never ever ever had such an amazing, beautiful luxury lip gloss everrrr!!!!!!!!!!!111
Lexiao D.
Lexiao D.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I bought it from airport duty free, i like it, it easy to apply, and color shows very well. But the tube could easily get messy.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?