BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

lisa a.
Always in my bag, i love this lip gloss. beautiful shade, would definitely recommend to a friend. one of my favs
Berta T.
One of my favourite lip Gloss. I'm in love with every Yves Saint Laurent product. Everything is just perfection.
Sara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lip gloss number one! I know its a little bit expensive but I can't giving up on it! Shiny and super good ❤❤
Dee R.
Coolana
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful. That is all that is needed to describe this wonderful product. Use this every single day and night.
Jas P.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This lip gloss was very hydrating on the lips however slipped off very easily and I had to keep re-applying it.
Jessica C.
The shimmering changes everything in your outfit, it gives you a healthier appearance and the colors are insane
Rita J.
Dubai
Review for: 30 Golden Satin
I like the texture of the product it's nice and the color is gorgeous love it. It's stay on lips for long time
daniela p.
Review for: 17
Este es mi lip gloss favorito creo que he comprado mas de 5 son increible su color y textura son maravilloso.❤
Paula D.
Toronto
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I like matte gloss. I don't really like this one. But the colour or beatiful and could work for other people
Mizhel B.
Review for: 17

do not buy much this brand because they tend to use much the gloss but if the product is good if you paint my
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?