BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Leanne M.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I love this gloss. Most of the time I prefer mattes but this shade is my go to! It looks lovely on, and reflects the light very well.
Ellie B.
nuneaton
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
Yves sain laurent gloss is my go to gloss as it looks so good on my lips and helps keep them moisturized all day.
lisa a.
Always in my bag, i love this lip gloss. beautiful shade, would definitely recommend to a friend. one of my favs
Erim E.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Uso este especialmente para salir, cuando lo uso me hace sentir segura de mi, y me siento bonita ya que es un color hermoso, aunque no dura mucho
lana m.
Love this its the only gloss i wear if its a nude its this love the product beautiful packing slightly pricey but worth it
Jocelyne B.
Review for: 15 Golden Berry
A+++++ absolutely love it and the colour is absolutely gorgeous with my skin complexion and my lip colour. I sometimes go a little bold with colour, but when I'm feeling a little natural definitely go for this colour.
Emily H.
Dartmouth, NS
Liked the feel, pigment and shine but wasn't my over all to die for lip gloss, it was nice though
Hilda T.
This certainly blings up your #ootd especially when you're wearing something simple. You don't need to accessory much with these lips and some golden nails. Though on Ibiza, I guess the louder you are the better. ;-) So it could work both ways. While I appreciate the fruity scent, TBH it's not my favorite.

The texture isn't sticky, it feels smooth like oil but stays on like gloss. The brush works well as an applicator. The shimmer is delicate and fine unlike cheaper products. All in all, if you love shimmer, gold, and shiny lips, treat yourself!
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
One of my friends actually has this and it's bloody awesome! I love the smooth silky texture it's not sticky I loved it
Catya I.
Review for: 10 Golden Peony
All time best product if you don't have this its a total loss it is easy to uplay beautiful color moisturizing and compliments the face
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?