BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

순 헤.
순 헤.
Review for: 17
Su color es magnifico, tengo el color en mate y es lo mejor, realmente este labial es mi preferido
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Color perfecto! Brilla, el color no se ve aceitoso y el labial tampoco se siente aceitoso, mantiene humectado y no agrieta, me encanta.
Jovanna C.
Jovanna C.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Loved the colour!!
The consistency got sticky the more I kept it on which was annoying.
Read applying usually helped keep them more moisturized and less sticky.
It smells great as well !
Jane T.
Jane T.
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
One of the best thing I have ever used. Beatutiful color. The lipsgloss is not sticky (something I think is really important). Just too expensive
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I think this is just the prettiest gloss. I've bought several tubes in several different shades and my mom loved it so much when she saw it on me, we immediately ran to the mall and got her one in a shade that she loved too. The gold shimmer isn't in your face or too much at all. It's classy and just glistens. It's so gorgeous and very comfortable to wear. It's not sticky at all but still gives you that full, glossy shine without the need to constantly reapply.
It does have a faint smell of flowers, which if you're familiar with YSL products, they all seem to have this, but it's nothing overpowering or anything that would bother sensitive skin or noses. I don't like the smell of flowers personally, and I don't mind it and the smell goes away once applied.
I just think these are stunning glosses and for sure worth the price!
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Review for: 17
Is very moisturizer , is one of my favorite , and hard enough is a good product i recommend 100%
Review for: 17
Es un gran producto se pone con facilidad y el acabado es muy bueno y se puede hacer prolijamente se puede usar para formal e informal
Denisse F.
Denisse F.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
son magnificos, me encantan, su precio puede variar sin embargo son realmente buenos y valen la pena. tienen que probarlos, los tonos son muy bonitos y tiene varias gamas, tienes que probarlos, los recomiendo cien por ciento, ademas el empaque es hermoso!
Kamilah Z.
Kamilah Z.
Review for: 42 Golden Obsession
To be honest i don't really wear lip gloss but this is a very nice natural colour that sets pretty well!
Yasmine S.
Yasmine S.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love love love this, it is so flattering and applyes so nicely on my lips.
This is my everyday lipgloss I just can't get enough of it! I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?